Mother Plant For Clones

From what ive read mate, Ph in soil you want between 5.2-6 , with 5.6-5.7 being optimum, like i said this is based on what ive read if i remember correctly. And you will want to maintain a constant ph in mothers or normal plants :)

Please feel free to correct me, Barry

I grow dwc and organic soil but I don't ph the water for the soil. Just leave the water In the bucket for 24 hours before you feed. Don't know if it's the same for non organic though. Atb

What type of nutes do you intend to feed the mothers, Organic, Salt based etc... If your going to use non organic depending on feed strength in "X" amount of water will determine whether you need to ph up or down (6.5 optimum ph for Soil)

Edited by English Oak

There's no need to fiddle with anything regarding PH if your growing with soil, just feed her an organic grow formula like fish mix.

:yinyang:

+1 to Glasto

I keep mine in multipurpose compost, 3.5l pot.

She's fed 1ml/l fishmix every 3 odd days, gets light Epsom salts in her feed once every few months. Nothing more. I water to plenty of runoff, roughly 2l water every feed administered really slowly.

Ive never ph'd water or let it sit overnight, I do mix cold with hot to get lukewarm for feed tho and use immediately without problems.

Atb

• Like 1