Cream of the Crop - February 2014

Joolz

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went for Viva's Tangie bud, but it was a really close thing. Some really pretty shots there and no doubt some excellent smokeables to go with them.

What a mouthwatering selection.. Archie's fire starter just edged it for me..

Congrats to all the nominated, all deserve a place, great quality as always!

I swear this gets harder and harder to choose every month.. but what tickles my balls the most, has to be Archipelago's you know how to make a man moist :shock:

Awesome work.. :yep:

hard ta decide, but Viva's did it fer me... all dem orangy 'n' milky hair... :grubsup:

well done te all the nominees still! tis gettin difficulter every month ta choose one outstandin pic, an I often end up

not voting...

Archies Firestarter is my favourite, I also like both the smotties and t-rix's smelly bho too but arch's is next level imo :yep:

Well done all :)

• Like 1

A COTC nomination on the same day I'm (finally) offered a job! This really is the icing on the cake.

Not a snowball's chance in hell; up against some amazing bud & concentrate photos... I keep getting drawn back to the blue cheese, so that gets my vote :)

Wow, wasnt expecting to actualy get nominated thanks guys. Harvest pics soon then smoke report. Cant wait.

(Is it wrong to vote for myself with so many others all deserving to win? )

• Like 1

Hi guys, I go with Hatchy420,

Class this photo, If you tilt your head to the left you will see a Face ha ha, To me it looks like a homer from the side.

OR is it just ME! ha ha

• Like 1