Clones still wilting

Guest 818

Sounds like its not humid enough, do you have the vents closed on your prop? can you see condensation on the inside of the prop?

Left one vent open a bit, will close it now. thanks bro

Keep that humidity high. Keep em from direct light. They will take maybe under a week now till u see roots. Good luck homie

Edited by Sky420

Normally to much light

I have them under 400w hps, they are still green just 1 yellowing a bit. Is this too much?

They have been in there since saturday, hoping to see some roots soon i'm worried im gonna fuck up my cycle if these clones don't root

Edited by 818

Normally to much light

I have them under 400w hps, they are still green just 1 yellowing a bit. Is this too much?

They have been in there since saturday, hoping to see some roots soon i'm worried im gonna fuck up my cycle if these clones don't root

• Like 2

What I do is get a white cotton sheet and double it and place that over the lid of the propagator. Once lid is covered cut slits with a stanley / razor blade where the vents are and poke finger through to make sure opening is wide enough to vent. The sheet will dampen down the intensity of the light.

Might put some mylar on top of the prop, thought 400 would be fine to root clones, managed to do it with seeds just fine...

I think the other issue was I left too many leaves on the clone, just took the big fan leaves off and only left the top 2 small ones

Hello mate,I told you what to do, use the white cotton sheet method I explained to you in my previous post. Just make sure it covers the entire lid. The other good thing with this method is that when you do get a bit of humidity going on in the tank and the leaves of the plants take on a bit of moisture you won't get the magnifying glass effect of where the leafs get burnt.

This method works 100% (Been doing it for years)

I did my first clones a couple weeks ago all 8 rooted and is now growing. I sliced em put em ina hormone then in a pre soaked jiffy, in the prop then in the bottom corner of my tent for 2 weeks wiv tissue on top. 100% success.

• Like 2