Do you think the UK will legalise the herb?

Aphala

Guest Theokoles

If everybody who is arrested and charged with any cannabis offence pleaded not guilty, the courts would be overwhelmed. We are innocent until proven guilty, fuck the system up plead not guilty to possession, refuse a caution etc. In the meantime, who cares if its legal or not as long as you set your mindset to grow in peace without sweating it that the cops are going to smash your door down :oldtoker:

• Like 2

I hope they never "Legalise the herb".

HMG do NOT have the right to govern and control what I put in my own body, and I refuse to cede it to them.

In all honesty I cannot see the "Legalise it" movement as anything other than a blind dash into total state control over the individual.

We DO NOT NEED "legalisation"; we need "Decriminalisation" ~ world of difference!

And by the way, Cannabis is NOT illegal ~ the use and abuse of it is, though. Which is why I keep saying, Legalisation is an attack on the individual's autonomy. And that, I strongly oppose.

<Dons flame proof clothing and waits>

:)

• Like 13

@@Arnold Layne I completely agree with your point in principal, I just can't see it happening that way. The government loves to be in control of every part of our life.

thats ok, just gift wrap it for them, maybe suggest some daft limits and controls lol

all I personaly want is to be treated the same as somebody who makes their own wine and beer, or even poisons like e liquids

• Like 16

No need to have a go Joolz, I have stated my position, and I have defended my reasons for that position. I don't disagree with decriminalisation, I just don't see our government entertaining it. I shall bow to your wisdom when it happens. :)

No need to have a go Joolz, I have stated my position,

that wasn't me having a go, it was me stating my opinion and I don't care whether the governbent will entertain it or not ;)

• Like 1

All points withstanding, it would save the government millions a year that is wasted "taking down" as they so put it. Hell Colorado puts the money into there schools or will at the end turn of Q4 (4th quarter of the financial year).

dont understand what you trying to say with"even"...?

Not all there are ya? ;D Also it was 3 in the morning, too tired for yer jibber jabber. :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-25328656

Personally,I think the Government can fuckoff and leave my weed alone !

Say no, to high tax, low THC, registers and licence's !

I don't need permission for something that mother nature has already given me !

Word!

• Like 2

Legalise/decriminalise who gives a toss the only person that'll stop me growing is the misses one of the few opinions I respect and it's her cupboard I grow in.

• Like 7