Do you think the UK will legalise the herb?

Aphala

Now I know it's my first post, but do you think we could just get a MASSIVE patition going and spread it on as many forums/site/youtube videos as posible?

Even though David Craparon has such a strong stance on "legalisation".

I mean don't tell me if you had the change to move to Colorado, you would haha

I feel it's about time we joined a more civilized and relax UK hell even Uruguay legalised it!

Opinions?

~Aphala

• Like 1

One day it will happen but not today nor tomorrow.

Petitions have been tried but seem to just fade away, but saying that there is one e Petition that has received more than 100,000 signatures to force a debate in parliament.Its being championed by that self loving twat Russell brand and the money grabbing bastard Branson.

• Like 2

Guest Evil Mouse

Branson's alright. A stoner like the rest of us, except he got off his arse and made himself a fortune.

Brands a twat though.

• Like 4

they wont ever ignore a new form of tax.

there's gonna be billions of pounds to be made a year

damn fucking sure it'll be legalized eventually

wont be anytime soon though, they have a lot of propaganda to mop-up first

• Like 7

Personally,I think the Government can fuckoff and leave my weed alone !

Say no, to high tax, low THC, registers and licence's !

I don't need permission for something that mother nature has already given me !

Edited by chronic1
  • Like 25

I'm not putting my name in any data banks apart for uk420.lol gotta keep safe.. Plus I enjoy the exitment of growing in secret.. But on the other hand it should be legal for people who need it at least..

• Like 3

Guest Default Attribute

No, I don't think the UK will ever legalise it, the rip off known as sativex and the rest of GW's products are as close as we will ever get to a medical program, and it is mental to think that they will legalise for pleasure purposes.

Saying that we will do it because America has done it makes no sense at all, A completely different country with a completely different government system and different laws to us.

They have legalised/legalized it.

The home office has granted sativex a license to produce an oil for pain relief.

For some strange reason the 5000 plant perpetual grow that featured in the documentary evil weed has been blocked on youtube, or I'd show y'all.

A fully taxed operation legal under federal and state law lol cannabis or MMJ grow.

E2A link.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnOgha4LJ5w

Edited by brer
  • Like 1

Guest UkEssko

If they legalize it / hash oil.... how will they make enough money from existing pharmaceuticals hmmm?!
Paracetamol would stop selling and are easier / faster to produce :idea:

Branson's alright. A stoner like the rest of us, except he got off his arse and made himself a fortune.

Brands a twat though.

I'm sure you've got these two mixed up, Brand is the intelligent one doing this altruistically, Branson is the one with his snout in the trough.
  • Like 5