cloned while in bud

This has probably been asked/chatted about on here, but I'm using my tablet tonight so to make it easy for myself rather than search I thought I'd just ask this question....I cloned some exodus when it was 3 weeks into bud, has some small buds on it, now its roots and doing fine.. about 2.1/2 inches tall I was wondering if it was safe to trim the buds off it. And if so would it just be the bud or a tiny bit underneith it...

thanks Tom. just been and checked them. been working like a dog for the last few days, just noticed this morning they have sorted themselves out... happy days :-)

• Like 1

She looks good dude. I had a girl in flower for four weeks that wasn't up to much so I tied all the braches down, cut off the main cola (and smoked it) and left it in veg for about 7/8 weeks. All the buds on it shrank and all the new branch growth came from those sites. Got 49g dry after all said and done and it was great considering how shit it had performed previously.

I would have put this as my original response but for some reason was unable to ;)

There's a picture in my gallery of a "revegged bubblegummer" which is the one in question - tried to link it but I'm a dumbass.

Edited by tom68
  • Like 1