Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 - Impact Assessment

Something_witty

i think they will go with it cos caroline lucas mp is one of the people behind this ..easier to give an mp a bit of time then ignore her than to ignore her outright ..again 2015 is election year ..being a cynical fucker ,these things are just delaying tactics but make the public think they have a voice ..itllhappen next year anyway im convinced of it .

• Like 2

Faces you'd like, its gone into spelling, spelling's still there, Barry, for £30 can you spell for me hermaphrodite.

Barry: U R M A F R O D I T E

(Bully walks across bottom of screen reading a dictionary)

Jim: Its not right I'm afraid, but Maureen has her light on

• Like 7

Isn't it just a case of OK legislation badly applied? I thought that was what Eddie's case was aboot.

@@grooving Sort of. The misuse of drugs act is supposed to be based on scientific info of harm based outcomes i.e. as more scientific knowledge is obtained on the dangers of a substance and it's harmful impact on society then the classification of the substance is supposed to change either up or down. The goverbent routinely ignores any science or sense from people more knowledgeable than themselves

it means that it will be considered for debate by the Backbench Business Committee. No firm promise of debate or anything, just that it will be considered for debate.

e2a so pretty much f all probably.

Yeah, thats the problem i have with these epetitions, there's no promise of discussion, so really whats the point?

to give politicians an in to the pulse of the nation, see what issues are bothering us get clued up in case they get asked any tricky questions by paxman et al and then just ignore the issue as they would have done before?

or just for shits and giggles 'look at what the proles are moaning about now mwahahahahaha, now pass me some more port and curried pheasant, no i'll light my own fat cuban with another £50 note.'

• Like 2