Dam in 3 weeks shopping list :)

Wes widow

You can get the old classics cheap now in lots of places...

If your on a budget and not up for paying top menu prices of 16e G's then off the top of my head the green place 'bottom' menu offerings at 7e 'g' are ok for the price... you can get ak47 ,white widow ,northern lights all at 7e...

The blue cheese at 10e was very good on last trip, shoreline is very nice at 13/14e also...

Then your talking anything upto and over16 euros for the in 'fashion' kush crosses, their fookin everywhere them fookers and all top dollar and not always worth the price.

Then there the hash, I dunno anything off the top of my nut at the mo now i'm medicated my heads gone wandering... lol

Have a look at the menu's and don't be shy, ask the Bud tender for a looksy at the bud you fancy...

HD... :)

Edited by HazyDaze

You can get the old classics cheap now in lots of places...

If your on a budget and not up for paying top menu prices of 16e G's then off the top of my head the green place 'bottom' menu offerings at 7e 'g' are ok for the price... you can get ak47 ,white widow ,northern lights all at 7e...

The blue cheese at 10e was very good on last trip, shoreline is very nice at 13/14e also...

Then your talking anything upto and over16 euros for the in 'fashion' kush crosses, their fookin everywhere them fookers and all top dollar and not always worth the price.

Then there the hash, I dunno anything off the top of my nut at the mo now i'm medicated my heads gone wandering... lol

Have a look at the menu's and don't be shy, ask the Bud tender for a looksy at the bud you fancy...

HD... :)

You been a great help has DNA genetics got a cafe of some sort reason is I'm growing there grapefruit wondered if I could test there :)