Dam in 3 weeks shopping list :)

Wes widow

Hi going dam in 3 weeks for the first time looking at maybe getting a pinnacle pro and some seeds to bring back

Are the vapes cheaper over there and where are the best place to get?

Also looking at bringing some seeds back are these also cheaper to buy over the counter than seedbank a on net if there is no price diff I will just use attitude etc

And finally any cafés recommended

Thanks a lot

hi u will love dam ive just booked for june my self .vapes cost more you get better deal online .right seeds you also get better deal online and ive been told that there are better seed stock online.

my fave coffeeshops for weed are De Dampkring ,420 Cafe ,Abraxas ,Bluebird, Grey Area and Amnesia.

my fave for smoking in are Greenhouse Effect ,Barney's Uptown ,Baba ,Utopia and flying pig hostle uptown smoke room.

hope thats some help

have a top time :yahoo: i know ya will

coffeeshops with vapes are 420 Cafe has volcano but you can not fill it your self they do it behind bar for ya not good

The Dolphins has The Verdamper vaporizer nice vape and ya load it ya self

Barney's Farm, Barney's Coffeeshop they have a Volcano Vaporizer on every table

to tell ya the truth i own a volcano have for 8 years prob used 50 times over that period i smoke joints all time .only one ive use in dam is The Verdamper vaporizer cos its like a cross between a bog n a vape and love the flashing led lights lol

U can use the volcanos on ur own in the cannabis college in red light district. U can also view there grow room and they will be able to help with reliable breeders. All seeds are online, but if u had Dutch breeders in mind or breeders based in amsterdam I can't see y u won't get sum sort of reduced price. I went during the canna cup last year, best time for a grower, seeds on seeds on seeds all for good prices. I managed to get over 80 seeds (roughly 13 strains or more) for about 80 euro!

Check out 1ehulp while your out there too it's a good un.

1ehulp had some of the best bud and extracts in the dam last time I visited. :skin_up:

e2a, was a nice change given the recent decline in quality of almost all other coffeeshops.

Edited by I-KUE

Anydays used to be good for vaporisers and weed, there's also some interesting scenery to view over the road if you sit outside

Here ya go fella, print this out, it's been a godsend for me over the years has that map....have a goodun.... ;)

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Map.html

Dampkring looks pretty close to the train station looks like that will be my first call as I'm meeting my mates there a day later as I'm on a course at work

Thanks pal I can't focking wait now any recommendations for quality at a fair price

Not alot of value in the dam i'm afraid bud so I can't help there... lol lol

Shop for snacks/drinks fruit etc at the albert heijn supermarkets for good value, otherwise it's silly prices for everything in most places. theres one up the street from the green place and one on damrak I know of... :)

Make voyagers ya first call if i was you, some nice offerings on the menu..... the dampkring 2 int too clever imo... the BT was a reet dick last time I was there and the weed he showed me was dreadful...

Green place is a decent coffeeshop and grey area is my fave it has to be said, although some will disagree but it's my fave... :)

The original dampkring is a cool place with decent weed/hash though. Dampkring2 can fook off.. i miss pink floyd aye... :(

There others that are worth a visit but I won't ramble on and on, just go and make your own mind up and do/see as much as you can...

Oh, don't forget, stay away from the greenhouse coffeeshops, don't give arsian any of your hard earned, he don't deserve it.... lol

Have a goodun, the first trip to the dam is a reet eye opener alright.... ;)

:)

• Like 1

Not alot of value in the dam i'm afraid bud so I can't help there... lol lol

Shop for snacks/drinks fruit etc at the albert heijn supermarkets for good value, otherwise it's silly prices for everything in most places. theres one up the street from the green place and one on damrak I know of... :)

Make voyagers ya first call if i was you, some nice offerings on the menu..... the dampkring 2 int too clever imo... the BT was a reet dick last time I was there and the weed he showed me was dreadful...

Green place is a decent coffeeshop and grey area is my fave it has to be said, although some will disagree but it's my fave... :)

The original dampkring is a cool place with decent weed/hash though. Dampkring2 can fook off.. i miss pink floyd aye... :(

There others that are worth a visit but I won't ramble on and on, just go and make your own mind up and do/see as much as you can...

Oh, don't forget, stay away from the greenhouse coffeeshops, don't give arsian any of your hard earned, he don't deserve it.... lol

Have a goodun, the first trip to the dam is a reet eye opener alright.... ;)

:)

Cheers for that and as for ghs fok um rip off merchants

What's going rate over there at mo I know it's all different prices etc thanks wes