IF there were coffee shop in the uk

bio-hazard-TF1

Hey guys, iv thought this for a while. if we had cannabis coffee shops in the uk like Amsterdam then personaly i think its gonna be full of young chavs sat about shouting and swearing and acting like complete c*n*s. i saw a episode on tv called "world strictest parents" i think, where they sent this young land and a young girl to amsterdam to stay with a strict family, the young lad was just a bit gobby and lazy but one night when he was out in the city with the family having a meal he ran off, brought ONE SINGLE JOINT and was kicking off, swearing, trying to pick fights with people and doing this "blrrat blrrat" word whilst holding his fingers in the shape of a gun. tbh i was ebarresed to be a young english lad when i saw that but why was he behaving like that? when i smoke i cant be bothered to turn the tv over let alone kick off and also if we do get coffee shops of weed on prescription then is that gonna happen all the time?

There was a coffee shop open in Stockport about 10 years ago called the Dutch experience, openly selling weed and guess what.......it was full of chavs as Stockport is before it got shut down and the owner arrested. Hold my hat off to him for having the balls to try it.

There was a coffee shop open in Stockport about 10 years ago called the Dutch experience, openly selling weed and guess what.......it was full of chavs as Stockport is before it got shut down and the owner arrested. Hold my hat off to him for having the balls to try it.

Same guy Chris Davies thats opening New Way Cafe in Manchester.

its Colin Davies and there is more info here

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=334659&hl=%2Bcolin+%2Bdavies

personaly speaking I'd frequent a coffeeshop about as often as I frequent the pub which is never lol but I wish Colin and co the absolute best of luck this time and I hope the pigs leave them alone :yinyang:

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 2

i'd probably do what i do now when it comes to drinking.

i dont really drink at all but i point blankly refuse to go to pubs and clubs cuz its full of little dick heads who think they can drink like the big boys, end up getting hammered, get turned down by the bird they have been buying drinks for all night and end up kicking off with someone who looks smaller wand weaker than them. so i'd probably just stay at home like "criminal" i am now, sit on my sofa, not bothering anyone watching pinapple express smoking my "illigal" drugs and have an early night and yet in the "criminal" lol

• Like 4

I stuck a date for it in the community calendar, Feb first tarrif

Street Manchester. They're website's online if ya need any more info.

Hope we can support him, looks like he's going for a slightly less controversial stance this time with the social club style set up and no weed on premises. So if ya planning a visit I'd get some baked goods down ya first!

i'd probably do what i do now when it comes to drinking.

i dont really drink at all but i point blankly refuse to go to pubs and clubs cuz its full of little dick heads who think they can drink like the big boys, end up getting hammered, get turned down by the bird they have been buying drinks for all night and end up kicking off with someone who looks smaller wand weaker than them.

Or you could try going to a different pub maybe? :rofl:

• Like 1

I never did see a fight in a coffeeshop, in a cafe, pub or dancings lots of fights.

Alcohol is much dangerous as cannabis.

There should be a coffeeshop in every town of the world.

So everybody can buy it, specially people who are not able to grow for themselves.

Better of with cannabis socialclubs I think.

• Like 5

the clientel in dutch coffee shops varies and im sure it would be the same if coffee shops opened here. ive been in coffee shops in the dam that were over run by teens in hoodys (bushdoctor used to be like that) and I know for a fact (due to friends working in coffee shops) that some coffee shops have a ban on rap music because it apparently attracts an unwanted crowd. if you don't want neds shouting and swearing in your coffee shop then you simply have some rules that customers must follow.

• Like 5

I go to a cafe where we can burn one or ten in the back gsrden...drink a beer or spirits is well easy to get a score to...you just have to know...no chav or tosser just proper nice people thats why is going on for more than 3 years now...

• Like 4