Just started 2 Think different

ak47slim

No it was a 1 inch cube mate socked the cube in ph water of 5.5 and root stim at EC of 0.6

Seedlings up out the cube in les then 3 days. There just not rooting out there's a tap root with about little roots coming of it but not one have Brocken out the cube.

The cubs where not wet or dry but just right I have given the second girl a good blast with root stim and looks to have picked up a little guess next 12/24 hours will see what's going on with her if she pulls out of it ill dlc or farm her lol

Right then the girl is growing I think but there's a problem its about 1 inch tall thinking of binning her but don't know if I should or not

Hi all,ak47slim ive always used rockwool mine always just in cubes for about 4 weeks before go in main kit,you probably do ut i shake mine every few hour to put air into the blocks as if soaked no air and they drown,just a tip

Thanks bob welcome to the site pal I got my girl in 10 litters off coco now pal I'm going to have to get pics up I think

Right the girl is growing but she is tiny i think there's somthing wrong with it lol it's got 3 sets of leaves and its about 1 inch tall pmsl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update this girl is crazy not only has she got more buds then I can count she is getting massive and all from under 125w of led power she is that big I have moved her out the 40/40/140 to my 75/75/200 i have pics just can't link till I'm on a laptop

Grr but I'm happy with it and I think its more sativa

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry for only getting back to this post my world right now is up side down in a massive way.

But today I have started to flush my girl she looks ready leaves are dieing and she starting to go oragen and brown. This has been a slow grow but for 120w and cold temps I think she has come out ok ill try to grate some pics and upload the a little later on

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for only getting back to this post my world right now is up side down in a massive way.

But today I have started to flush my girl she looks ready leaves are dieing and she starting to go oragen and brown. This has been a slow grow but for 120w and cold temps I think she has come out ok ill try to grate some pics and upload the a little later on

Would love to see the Think Different AK. completed on 120w CFL ? temps fell below 19c ? She will still come in AK, and do you proud, you aint going to forget this Dutch Dame m8, if the first time you have done a Dp TD. it is and will remain in my top 'Five" auto's of all time.......................... already hankering for another, just talking about this Dame, in a class of it's own, tolerate Ec's in late fruitification, upto 1.7, hardy strain too !!.............she can go 90 day's and still beg for more nute to finish !! i usually flush with RO water, for 7-10 days minimum, thats just me after absolute purity though. AM

Ps; Sorry, ak, to hear of upside down times ak............... time will tell in the end though, hope all works out with time in hand, you have the TD to look forward to though ATB...... AM

Edited by AutoMaster

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to see the Think Different AK. completed on 120w CFL ? temps fell below 19c ? She will still come in AK, and do you proud, you aint going to forget this Dutch Dame m8, if the first time you have done a Dp TD. it is and will remain in my top 'Five" auto's of all time.......................... already hankering for another, just talking about this Dame, in a class of it's own, tolerate Ec's in late fruitification, upto 1.7, hardy strain too !!.............she can go 90 day's and still beg for more nute to finish !! i usually flush with RO water, for 7-10 days minimum, thats just me after absolute purity though. AM

Hay bro sorry just posting back but I ot lots of shit going on in my life right now.

But she came down on the 26th or April and today after 1 week drying one week in brown bags and now just over a week in jars she comes in at 127G just over 4oz not bad for 250w black star that runs 120-125 watt off power from the wall.

I don't know what that is in Gram to watt but I'm happy with it

Think would have been a bit faster under HPS but swings and roundabouts its fitted in to my needs nicely with not being home much