Roadrunner

Jush

Hey guys, just dusted off the old tent and got myself 3 roadrunner auto's to pop, I was wondering if there was any advice/tips you might be able to send my way? Also quite interested in the genetics of it (I've searched what I could find about this strain).

Thanks as always guys. Keep up the good work.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure how good roadrunner autos are, why not for a few extra quid mix it up - throw in a DP blue mazar(my next grow) or a dinafem white cheese(cant stop growin and mentioning it) Variety is spice , eggs in basket etc.

As for autos - less is more - start in final pot around 10l mark, if u use a good compost then no feed needed except calmag perhaps till stretch begins then a weak dose of grow ferts for a eek or so then some bloom ferts for a month or so then just plain h20 for a week or so et voila.

they really do look after themselves just dont overwater or over fert and keep an eye out for magnesium deficency in first month or so.

Hey mate, I've just harvested a couple of Roadrunners. This is my first grow for years, and first attempt at autos.

They were done in soil, around 10 litres each.

First plant was short and bushy, came down at 64 days. Got around 20+ g dry.

Second plant was bigger, finished at 78 days, got 30+g dry. Would've been more had to toss a chunk of the biggest cola away due to mould.

There's a third plant not finished at 85 days, main bud is fat, just starting to produce resin, looking a bit shitty, might need chopped, even though its not finished.

Forgot about flavour.

Both plants the same, not too strong smell/flavour. Orange zest/peel and petrol fumes when cured and ground.

Middling effect, nothing special (That's only because I've harvested other plants, first vape of my own dry bud was amazing)

Oh yeah, my woman likes it more than I do.

• 2 weeks later...