ScrogRyders

styer556

:guitar: 6 StarRyders in Scrog Net :guitar:

599625_495355453811350_526314933_n.jpgStarRyder is the product of a versuccessful project between Dutch Passion and the Joint Doctor. The collaboration took a few years to create this outstanding AutoFem variety. An exceptional Dutch Passion Isis clone, a premium Sativa with a first class "high", was carefully hybridised by Joint Doctor with one of his best Indica dominant automatics. The result is a very potent AutoFem variety. The first part of the name refers to the outstanding quality and performance, a real Star. The second part of the name refers to the Joint Doctor, the autoflowering pioneer and producer of the original LowRyder.

Hey all i just love these so am going to try and scrog them this time ,

Here is my Scrog

gallery_76799_7430_267708.jpg

Will give no nutes for as long as i can as they are in biobizz light mix

then after about a week will put them into 6 litre pots of Allmix

I have learned not to give bloom untill about 2 weeks after they flower i think it gives them too much nitrogen and stops there stretch imo :)

Will just be giving plant magic bio silicon and biobizz bloom ,never used the bio silicon before but heard great things about it ,it would want to be good as it cost 14 euro for 250 mill bottle

gallery_76799_7430_66402.jpg

Have put the seeds into shot glass for about six hours then in to small pots wraped in cling film then into propagator ,then into hot press for 12 hours ,then under 250 watt metal halide for first 2 weeks then under 400 watt hps till the end

gallery_76799_7430_44224.jpg

Will try to keep humidity up untill they flower by having bowls of water and wet towel in box

Thanks for looking

Will post pictures of them when they pot there heads up

Ontill then :rockon:

• Like 4

Thanks Teetee,cannybuzz,shire,madharibo :)

mad, i heard not to top an auto also takes them back a few weeks

have 7 beans six are going into the scrog might top the 7 th as its out side ,lol thats if they all pop that is :)

Thanks Teetee,cannybuzz,shire,madharibo :)

mad, i heard not to top an auto also takes them back a few weeks

have 7 beans six are going into the scrog might top the 7 th as its out side , lol thats if they all pop that is :)

I saw one grow outdoor auto that was topped real clever it was maybe on here but cant remember the guy had toped it at first maybe second node and made it grow along a horizontal straw so it was the cutting shoots that made up the main heads, so basically after it was topped it grew sideways along the straw on the main topped heads and the all the cutting shoots grew normally up as the main head would so they all became main heads was amazing realy

• Like 1

My 'Think Different' responded well to lst'ing. that would help spread the plants ready for your scrog net. Jst another idea to think on.lol.

• Like 2

I saw one grow outdoor auto that was topped real clever it was maybe on here but cant remember the guy had toped it at first maybe second node and made it grow along a horizontal straw so it was the cutting shoots that made up the main heads, so basically after it was topped it grew sideways along the straw on the main topped heads and the all the cutting shoots grew normally up as the main head would so they all became main heads was amazing realy

sounds good madharibo will try with one of them and see how it goes :bong:

• Like 2

My 'Think Different' responded well to lst'ing. that would help spread the plants ready for your scrog net. Jst another idea to think on. lol.

Hey cannybuzz never done lst'ing tried to bend head down once and snaped it lol, the scrog is fancy enough for me :)

• Like 1

just tie it slightly down to edge of pot styer bro, literally to give it a slightly more of a spread before it hits the net and flowering begins :) itll be hard to judge with autos but its by no means impossible :P

Again bro good luck

• Like 2

just tie it slightly down to edge of pot styer bro, literally to give it a slightly more of a spread before it hits the net and flowering begins :) itll be hard to judge with autos but its by no means impossible :P

Again bro good luck

Thanks madharibo, yeah autos can be tricky for that just hopeing the scrog is not too high now lol

Subbed, sending some grow karma your way.

Thank you Tyga,feeling it now :)

• Like 1

Hi Styer, snapped! sh't that's my fault saying lst n' not explaining the pros n' cons.sorry. Have you mended the split?

sorry cannybuzz , i did that once before and snapped the head , not now :)

• Like 1

DAY 1

Hi all i planted 7 seeds because i thought some might not pop but all have so have 7 plants lol

Will put six into the scrog and leave one outside it

gallery_76799_7430_126714.jpg

And a close up

gallery_76799_7430_21843.jpg

Am delighted they all cracked ,first class Dutch Passion :rockon:

• Like 4