seeds female?

anonymousuk

Hi just wanted to ask, i had some seeds come from a female auto that turned hermaphrodite due to stress from ants, a friend of mine seems to think all the seeds this plant produced would be female as there was no males to breed with? was wondering if this would be the case?

all the seeds will be more hermaphrodite prone, but its a female pollinating a female so female seeds...

i wouldn't grow hermaphrodite prone seeds, but its not my time or money

atb my friend

okay thanks for the advice, so basically they would be female and your saying that because that plant was stressed and turned hermaphrodite that its likely the seeds would do the same???

Seeds from a hermie are always more prone to hermieing(spellcheck lol)

Therefore, if you grew them you would be spending a lot of time looking after a possible disaster waiting to happen.

IMHO, bin them and get quality seeds and no ants this time.

ATB

JB

• Like 1

I'm currently growing out from hermied bagseed and I opened my tent one day to this:

balls.

bananas

I'll grow the rest of the plants out as I'm 3 weeks into flower but I'll be going with tried and tested regular seeds from now on.
  • Like 1