Bho & Iso Oil

grobag

grobag - you are the oil guru mate!!! lol

i have been playing with the idea of BHO the last week as i am due some trim next few days. last time i had trim i made some qwiso and i was pleasantly surprised with the results but i fancied a wee change this time around. what put me off was the mess i thought butane would make but after reading this post i think i'll give it a try.

couple o questions though: would you advise a budder/budda run?? is it really worth the extra work??

• 2 years later...

Grobag

if your still about, i hope you or anyone else who knows can help me out with some iso info ?

i was wondering if its possible to re use the filtered iso oil again with fresh trim or am i just penny pinching ? :wassnnme:

cheers :skin_up:

trying to re-use the alcohol that's evaporated into the atmosphere? good luck with that m8. lol

Edited by Saddam

gimme some of what your smoking :smokin:

im talking about before the iso evaporates :rofl:

This is dangerous so do it outside and do not smoke.

Pay attention guys, what GB says is soooooo true, I created a fireball and almost set fire to the kitchen :russian:

I was next to the backdoor into the garden with the BHO in the dish letting the butane evaporate, thought I'd have a cup of tea while waiting (as yer do), switched on the kettle, this caused some sort of spark and...............whoooosh, as I said it was lucky that I was by the backdoor with it open, I just threw the lot into the garden. Lost an Oz of bud and a couple of cans of gas with that :oldtoker:

• Like 2

This is dangerous so do it outside and do not smoke.

Pay attention guys, what GB says is soooooo true, I created a fireball and almost set fire to the kitchen :russian:

I was next to the backdoor into the garden with the BHO in the dish letting the butane evaporate, thought I'd have a cup of tea while waiting (as yer do), switched on the kettle, this caused some sort of spark and...............whoooosh, as I said it was lucky that I was by the backdoor with it open, I just threw the lot into the garden. Lost an Oz of bud and a couple of cans of gas with that :oldtoker:

True dat! It is only an outdoor sport, and then preferably with fans to disapate the fumes.

A little common sense goes a long way, and I am currently argueing with a self styled "Guru" on another forum, who says it is OK up to two cans indoors. His only defense thus far is bluster and personal attacks, but if he presents anything that upsets the current body of knowledge on the subject, I'll report back.

It is easy enough to stay safe, and the more idiots who immolate themselves extracting with butane, the more bad press and the eventual legislation against its use, with restrictions on supplies.

Not only do you owe it to yourself and bystanders to stay safe, but consider the rest of us brothers and sisters who will lose rights through the mindless acts of others. We are all one in this thing, so please stay safe for us all!

There are also other sources of sparks to consider: http://skunkpharmresearch.com/butane-safety/

• Like 2

a self styled "Guru" on another forum, who says it is OK up to two cans indoors

:rofl: the word 'tosser' comes to mind :wassnnme: as well as a few others lol