ps4 v's xbox one

nl5

:( your right I forget where I am sometimes. can a mod do it pls the edit buttons gone now.

e2a I think abe's asleep on his keyboard lol, I gota go to work Im sure it'll be fine :)

Edited by nl5
  • Like 1

Recieved a PS4 on pre release with battlefield 4, which is insane with upto 64 players online :) Just unlocked my favourite gun the aku-12 carbine rifle, so things are going to get a bit easier hopefully. The controller is awesome and feels comfy holding it for hours at a time. Still waiting on the patch to get the comms working, hopefully not too long. One of the only bad points about my PS4 experience is that you have to pay 40 quid a year to play online but that includes free games, and discounts etc. Gamings getting expensive nowadays, hope my controller doesn't break as there 50 quid a pop aswell lol. Can't wait to play madmax in 2014 sometime.

That do throw in free games, betas and discounts but still yes it's pish, especially seeing as PS3 was free. Games are upto 50 odd quid aswell.

Edited by JGP

How do people afford these consoles when new ? Thats a lot of money to play games

How do people afford weed when its £XXX per oz. :P

Yeah I'd say PS4 for purely gaming but Xbox One if you want more of a multimedia system for streaming movies, music etc

Also Xbox One will integrate with Win tablets, pc's and phones if you use them which will really bring it all together nicely.

RR

Think PS4 seeds are still kept under lock and key :wassnnme:

Some people choose to buy weed, others consoles, others cars....

Edited by KingBlueRizla

£430 is a LOT of money to me , I don't know about anybody else here , even £350 . I don't see any game worth buying a new console for anyway

Hopefully my 360 will last another couple of years and they might have brought out some decent games by then for next generation consoles (and I might be able to afford one )

Edited by Degsy

I went for an Xbox, really, whatever way they are being marketed as, they both play fucking games and, the majority multiformat renders of the same game.

Could I tell the difference side, by side, no.

I went for the Xbox because of the controller, the thing most unique a console, and the most intimate part of console gaming experience, and the xbox controller since, the 360's, has imo been the best thing since sliced bread.

:yinyang:

eta: I sold my fender telecaster for the xbox and a few games... :russian::blub:

Edited by Floyd

So its like x box live... fuck you sony...

Dunno man. I'm not an Xbox fanboy at all but I do have an Xbox 360. And as far as I'm aware from the xbox 360/PS3 generation Xbox Live was much, much better than the Playstation Network because you had to pay for it. Meaning they had dedicated paid for servers. If you have to pay for the online stuff for the PS4 I reckon it will be a lot better than if you didn't have to pay for it.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 4

Guest ickiwoo

Sold the pony station 4 on sunday.Crap for ghosts frame rate issues,and yes ive got an open nat type and fast broadband.Hated the controller to.Xbox 1 pisses all over the ps4 for ghosts and the 1080p 720 thingy isnt noticable on my 42 inch back room sony.I thought this was going to be an issue but its not imo.What is noticeable is the smoothness and no frame rate issues on ghosts for xbox 1.Thats all i care about.Oh and titan fall next year xbox 1 only.Depends what your used to i suppose.