ACD Refugees Post Here

Smirks

Quazer short for Quaze which was renamed DR Grinspoon?

Nice Smoke regardless , was cheap when it first hit the Dam, well cheap compared to now.

Yeah that's correct. I usually get it at Grey Area when I'm in town. Last time I had it, the high was a bit weak though. The best (close to) pure Sativa I had last summer was Serious Six. I usually avoid the Greenhouse chain because I dislike the hype and high prices... anyways the Serious Six last summer was really great. I can't remember the price, must have been around 18 euros in the Center and a bit cheaper at Tolstraat.

Yes when I first purchased some it was 10 euro a gram from greenplace. It was called Quaze when I got it, I think the grower was called that.

bugger ;-) ah well sure it will be back up soon , I'm off to read the cookbooks on 420 then back in the kitchen :chef::-) made more brownies and choccies yesterday & have more butter on the go atm :-) have a weedy day everyone :-)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi Reg , this is what lemming put up

Unfortunately the forum is off air at the moment.

It might be a temporary fault or it might be that "Slimline" has finally pulled the plug.

If I get anymore news I'll post it here.

Hopefully it's a small fault & Slimline is not suffering , stay safe ;)

Glug glug! I think ACD sunk this time. :nuke:

But this is an excellent site masses of info, and all the important stuff easy to find. Great inspiration to get on and grow it. Cheers UK420 :smartass:

• Like 2

hi stu , good enough here , hope you're well :-) not good about the site & yes I seem to remember something about fbn possibliy being able to keep it going :-)