ACD Refugees Post Here

Smirks

One thing I liked about ACD is that they met up and had Toke and Talks. Stuff we can't organise here due to security. Oh to meet up with a few good heads in Voyagers, Utopia or 1e Hulp and just chat freely about our passion. Poor old Stan the man , must be lost without the forum running

Edited by Al Swearengen
  • Like 2

Thanks to Smirks for setting this up...

...and to the peeps here at UK420 for allowing us to pitch a tent while ours is being fixed.

Just another oily moment in our oily lives....

Check out the emoticons... Look what the spam bots did to Mr. Green - his true self, from another planet... :alien2:

See, I told some of you about the special fish and magic dolphins... this is proof.

Ok, enough of the stoner drivel...

Til we meet again...

Happy Trails...

Hi all refugee from ACD checking in, Great site you guys have here, keep up to excellent work.

ACD people, good to see you found a new home for a while, UK420 I hope Ron don't drive you nuts with his conspiracy theories, old age is getting to him at the mo lmao.

Peace

I've looked in on their chat area, a nice set up...

...something different is how one enters the chat, It's all good.

Even here I get sharked by a frog... KERMIT!!!! :oldtoker:

Laters...

Happy Refugee Status...

... :alien2:

Well the old ACD does seem to have come a cropper, this is what we have now.. "This account has been suspended.Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources"

I'm really curious about why it happened I cant believe it wasn't a deliberate take down. Hope we find out somehow.

Edited by 6ixty6ix

Quazer short for Quaze which was renamed DR Grinspoon?

Nice Smoke regardless , was cheap when it first hit the Dam, well cheap compared to now.