new mothers from old mothers?

Guest satva

@@CantBeFuct You're more picky than me :eek:

No offense taken and none meant my friend, my answer was meant for this situation and not a generic statement.

Oh, and by the way, I'm shite at maths :wassnnme:

Take care buddy

JB

Cool dude, I know how easy it is to misunderstand people online, you can never be 100% on someones mood or attitude towards you, I usually include a lot of lol's when I'm not being serious and still managed to cause offense the other day lol

Thought I was laughing at them :)

But yes indeed your answer was correct for this situation.

Sounded like you were calling me out though, which is why I had to defend myself lol (Fair enough actually though, if you think someones talking shit, then why not)

Hope my explanation was good enough for you :smug:

Peace dude :yinyang:

:sorry:

The clones I use are passed around a decent circle of friends (as safely as possible) and have been around for longer than I can remember (10 years +). If you're within 100 miles of me you've probably

You the one knocking out all that damp crap then?

More sarcasm ;)

You the one knocking out all that damp crap then?

More sarcasm ;)

lol

Touche my friend, I'd settle for some of that damp crap at the minute, not had a smoke for a couple of weeks now, longest I've been without for years.

It's the boredom that's getting to me more than anything, and trying to chill out after a days work, it's just not the same :(

:yinyang:

Cheese is a cutting only plant as well as a lot of others. America have a fair few clone only strains more than the UK and they're still going strong by the look of things. I don't have experience to back me up on this one but surely if it was true that they get weaker over time then they'd have been phased out ages ago.

Thanks for all the replies, I didn't think a 2nd generation clone would be any weaker but I wasn't sure. I replaced the Smile with a fresh rooted clone of it and the mum went he way of the compost bin. Thought about flowering it but it was really in too bad a state.. Replaced my NYCDxCK mum and my orignal Goji mum too with new clones too. Smile is the best bit of breeding in my garden. Heathiest genetics there and probably the best smoke too all round. Seems almost unbeleivable that the one I have in flower came off that battered old mum, it's absolutely thriving.