Cream of the Crop - October 2013

Joolz

431 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for the support guys :yep:

I would just like to add if my pic wins I would like to donate the C3 seeds to UK420 for some kind of Auction with the proceeds going to the forum. I have a mountain of seeds/genetics and feel that they would be better appreciated by another grower.

Would this be ok? @@Joolz

• Like 9

Tough one this month imo, some lovely hash as well as the buds, In the end I've gone for the outdoor Smellyberry but Hawkwindzoo's was close as was Budelaire's and KTF's would have got my vote but for (imo) too much sharpening.

Much respect on the donation @@KTF though :yep:

Edited by ~nobody~
  • Like 2

Completely agree with you there fella :yep: and thanks for pointing that out. I don't know how that even got uploaded as I never touch up :naughty: my pics? must have saved it when I had one of my moments and had an attempt lol

Here is what the pic Should be

gallery_76397_6660_133374.jpg

Please stick with your original vote though, I just thought you might appreciate taking a look as you noticed it without the awful sharpening.

:yinyang:

Edited by KTF
  • Like 2

this is a tuff 1, ill get back still early days which ever 1 keeps me staring at the longest is the 1 ill be back with a answer. :spliff: