Giveaway tickets for Cultiva Hanfmesse - Austrian Hemp Expo - Oct 2013

paradiseseeds

Dear UK420 people,

Once again we have a limited set of tickets for Cultiva Hanfmesse, Austrian Hemp Expo Vienna, Oct 18th-20th 2013. Please post a reply to why YOU should get the ticket. Selected winners will be contacted individually and upon sending us a valid address we will send the tickets by post on Friday along with a surprise giveaway. Hurry up and be a winner!

1381768_600720889991596_1856786523_n.jpg

:rockon:

Hmm i guess i deserve them because Ive never been to a cannabis festival before, and id learn alot kinda new at indoor growing too - would be a good experience

Edited by flee420

I would like them because the hotel and transport included sounds wonderful, thanks for that. Heathrow is it? lol lol lol

Cheers :smokin:

PS, only joking have a blast all you Austrians out there.

• Like 3

I want to win two as i've been promising the girlfriend a holiday this year sounds like a good freebie.

you have to be in it to win it boys. Oh yeah the surprise giveaway is it a lighter i always say you can never have to many :lookaround:

Anasrzi

Edited by Anasrzi

I should get them.

Would enjoy the experience and have been told am good company!

Plus i love Paridice Seeds strains and would love to meet the people behind the seeds

Guest DarkStuff

Because I've never been to something like this and my first trip abroad would be this! :D

Edit- I've been saving for a trip to the main land just didn't know where to go :)

ATB

SW

Edited by S0undwave

My relatives were banished by Holy Roman Emperor Francis 1 in 1752 and we've not been allowed back to das Mutterland since, otherwise..........

• Like 1

I should get them, because ive done whiteberry, spoetnik #1, wappa and ice cream recently and managed to f##k them all up due to a calcium deficiency... Its about time i had some good luck lol.

alright guys, please send us an email to shop@paradise-seeds.com with "I WANT TO GO TO CULTIVA" in the subject and a valid address, and we will send you a ticket :)