Sweet Purple

gingerninja

Hey Paradise Seeds :v:

Doing some window shopping for next years outdoor "adventures" :hi: and came across your Sweet purple's (not litteraly) lol

I like the blurb about mold resistance /wet climate etc and just wondered if you could give any more info?

Cheers :hippy:

• Like 3

Here are a few pictures of the Sweet Purple growing in the mountains of Morocco:

148849_466871580024919_1705725089_n.jpg

525858_466871603358250_1363655178_n.jpg

483039_466871673358243_223771329_n.jpg

It's a fruity and early strain, should be ready in the end of September depending of your latitude.

It is indeed resistant to mold and common pests. Production is high, strength medium.

Enjoy :)

Edited by paradiseseeds
  • Like 5

dont no about anyone else but id like to see more strains close up grown in morroco :yep:

I used to live in temara

ive never seen any purple strains being grown in the rif,

it would be nice to see tho............

:afro2:

• Like 1

I used to grow sweet purple years ago,maybe 9-10 years back when they were 12 or 13 quid a packet,have the parents changed as the 8 or 9 foot plants I have grown this season seem a lot bigger than the 5-6 footers I used to grow,the strain wasnt available for several years,Luc reworking the recipe when they dissapeared?

• Like 2

I used to grow sweet purple years ago,maybe 9-10 years back when they were 12 or 13 quid a packet,have the parents changed as the 8 or 9 foot plants I have grown this season seem a lot bigger than the 5-6 footers I used to grow,the strain wasnt available for several years,Luc reworking the recipe when they dissapeared?

Dear Bad Penny, nice comment. The difference is that it is feminized now, the male plant (reversed female) is another plant, the mother is still the same.

• Like 3