Cream of the Crop - September 2013

Joolz

405 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I sincerely appreciate these flowers as things of beauty in of themselves. I usually participate in the voting.

Personally, I would be more engaged in our fun monthly "Cream Of The Crop" if the photos were accompanied by a brief summary from an analytical lab. After all, it's a new world. I'm unfamiliar with what's available on your side of the pond, so I'll leave the practical suggestions to others.

Does anyone agree with my notion, or would it simply detract from the pure visual beauty? To be my own devil's advocate, our world could use more beauty!

I sincerely appreciate these flowers as things of beauty in of themselves. I usually participate in the voting.

Personally, I would be more engaged in our fun monthly "Cream Of The Crop" if the photos were accompanied by a brief summary from an analytical lab. After all, it's a new world. I'm unfamiliar with what's available on your side of the pond, so I'll leave the practical suggestions to others.

Does anyone agree with my notion, or would it simply detract from the pure visual beauty? To be my own devil's advocate, our world could use more beauty!

I'd love to know more about the plants I grow but without the tools and the knowledge to do the assays myself it would present an unacceptable security risk.

wilma looks like a fake photo ,maybe enhanced colours , maybe im wrong but it ain't looking right.

Let's see if you can make your 7th post a little less ugly..

• Like 2

ahhh this is a tuff 1 this month they all look lush. right my vote is going for the 1 that catches my eye every time i go to check pics out so its wilma 8 for me.