Gta 5 gutted

ak47slim

The billionaire party is over! My 5 billion got turned back to 200k -good job I bought a few expensive cars just for this eventuality, it's back up to almost a mil already.

• 2 years later...

Where is the money in this game, playing it for 2 weeks now am am still skint lol:moptop:

This game is hard if you dont have bullet proof everything, guy ran me over like 50 times last night and i didnt even touch him,ill loose my fingers with one more night of this lol

Edited by Herbal Kint

Damn I've been playing ever since it was released in sept 2013 and my bloody game save has corrupted!!!

Got to start fresh! Ràaaaaaaaaaaa

@@Herbal Kint you have to play the stock market before and after each Lester mission, its best to save them till last as then you can maximise profit, you can finish the game and then go and do the Lester missions...

Google it!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-11-18-gta-5-cheats-and-stock-market-guide?page=3

Edited by snappy
  • Like 1

Cheers mate, last console i had was ps2 so am a bit behind things, love the game.

I finished the game and playing online for a week now, we tried to make 2 users on PS and number of passwords and nicknames is ridiculous,nightmare,still can link accounts.

We also downloaded a "free game" from PS store and figured they charged us for its few days latter,i would say with all that passwords and safety measures they would give a simple notification to a stoner like "you are buying a game",but hey ho i learned now :wassnnme:

Folks screaming on online sessions in new to me to, needed a good 2 days to figure how to mute them, but still wont work when an joining session.

This ps4 seems a bit complicated for me lol Just looking at netflix , is it worth a try?

Ill check the market and link you game me , cheers :)