Plant Support...

Heres a thing I got from the grow shop yesterday, its called a stretch net, perfect for support without fucking around with yoyo's/canes ect, has clips at each corner for your tent poles, comes in 1m squared or 1.2m squared...

gallery_57335_4458_67633.jpg

gallery_57335_4458_8208.jpg

gallery_57335_4458_30502.jpg

Looks like a cheap motorcycle cargo net to me. The type they used to give away free on the magazines now and again. Hope you didn't pay too much for it. :(

Bio

Looks like a cheap motorcycle cargo net to me. The type they used to give away free on the magazines now and again. Hope you didn't pay too much for it. :(

Bio

cheap as chips m8, £12 to save me a ball-ache, my last crop, half the buds were sitting on the ground cos it was a pain in the arse to get them all staked up like, this will save me a lot of shit and if my buds are up in the light then it can only improve yeild

Looks good :yes: Could even be worth getting a second one to support the tops of the colas from week 4 or 5 into flower. I use support netting like that, seems to work really well. :yep:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thats perfect as pea netting is pretty shite to handle.

I'll save you a few quid though. as its definately a cheap cargo net for your car boot, you anchor the net on hooks on your boot floor.

I got one for about £3.99, keep the shopping in place as i fly home for a spliff stressed after the big shop lol

Edited by Budelaire

Use bungee cords if your fixing fittings to the wall to hold a fan or ducting in place, you can also use a cloth or sponge to keep a fan of the wall to stop any vibratoin down.

• 4 months later...