Total: 129.00

Green Poison Fast Version

Sweet Seeds - Pack 10 Units 75.00 175.00

Collectors Packs

Dinafem - Nº6 54.00 154.00

1 Dinafem Cheese feminized seed

* Free product 0 4 0

Important tracking information

We will send you an email with all the details for you to track your order when it leaves our warehouse. If you have any questions and contact our customer service, don't forget to give them your order code (blanked out)

Thank you for trusting Dinafem Seeds

If you have any question about your order status, you can contact us

FREE seeds - Summer promotion 2013

Dinafem rewards your loyalty as a customer. FREE seeds based upon your purchase. Here, we describe the current promotion, which is really amazing.

A Free Dinafem`s rolling paper and lighter with every order

A Free White Widow autoflowering seed with every order

For every 30 purchased, we will add an additional Critical+, White Widow or Cheese seed of your choice

For every 60 purchased, we will add 1 Dinafem`s OG Kush for free

For every 120 purchased, we will add 1 Dinafem`s Original Amnesia for free

Promotion valid from July 16 until August 31 and for orders upper 20

Important: For this promotion you don`t have to do anything special, the promotion will be automatically sent with your purchase.

For example, if you buy 120 worth of products, you will get the following free seeds:

Dinafem`s rolling paper and lighter

1 White Widow autoflowering

4 Dinafem´s Cheese, White Widow feminized or Critical auto flowering of your choice

1 Dinafem´s OG Kush

1 Dinafem´s Original Amnesia feminized

TOTAL FREE SEEDS: 7 seeds + Dinafem`s rolling paper + Dinafem`s lighter

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing your order hector lol i take it the fast version is an auto mate? how will u accommodate this in your system with the photos

• Like 1

If anyone has done any of the above I'd really Lyk your views on them getting an awful lot of freebies threw in so reall pleased about that or and I've already got another 10 green poison off another order on way does anyone no what the time scale is for these coming threw the post? I'm lead to believe could take 3-4 day still not heard anything from the dinafem help desk which I'm very disappointed surly they should have some discount codes available if they wanting the forum lads to buy from them anyway wish me luck as all will be going in to my iws f&d grow

Atb the hec lol

Thanks for sharing your order hector lol i take it the fast version is an auto mate? how will u accommodate this in your system with the photos

as far as I now mate the fems that's what the said imon the order! Nowt about auto

Green Poison Fast Version is a fast flowering strain from SWEET SEEDS.

Green Poison Fast Version is the result of crossing a selected strain of Big Devil #2 and a Green Poison elite clone. The resulting hybrid has been backcrossed twice with the original Green Poison clone in order to establish the Green Poison aroma and taste.

The hybrid’s aroma and taste have been firmly-established and are very pleasant and intense, with sweet fruity tones and mild skunk undertones. This variety has exceptional flower and resin production, and a potent, long lasting effect.

Indica-Sativa: 70%-30%

Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2

Outdoor Yield:35-200 g/plant

Indoor/outdoor harvest: 8 weeks after germination

Height: 60-100cm

So the fast version green poison in defo auto fems? If it is I will be wanting to change that asap as I'm not wanting the auto version I want the 12/12 but I can not get in touch with the bloody seed bank just seems they have a page that the dint answer to anyone offer any hel please no way do I want to be stock with autos? Not after the money I've spent !!!!

HELP lol hec

Hows things Embryo. im not clued up on fast versions are they crossed with autos?

no, i dont think so, just genetics with quicker flowering times...

dont quote me though.......

M

• Like 3

Its a green poison crossed to an auto then back crossed a couple of times to the green poison. Its not an auto but they finish quicker and there could be a 6 weeker in them

Onwards n upwards

Salty

:pugwash:

• Like 3

so basically they used the auto for quicker flowering then backcrossed with the photo period to not make it an auto..............

• Like 1

so basically they used the auto for quicker flowering then backcrossed with the photo period to not make it an auto..............

:yep:

• Like 1