Getting There...........

woodbutcher32

Hi All, just a few pics of my now extended loft grow, now 5sq. mts. reflectagro still to be added, along with air stones (now fitted) . Also another rvk 100mm extractor for other supanova..........

Comments and criticism more than welcome,

Woody lol

post-4617-1101784812.jpg

Shit, That was supposed to be 5m3, god i'm dumb................

Next up one of two nft 424's, with bonsai mother in background...........

post-4617-1101784952.jpg

Sensi Star on the tray's (highly recommended if you aint tried it) this pic showing res. heater and cut that didn't make the grade!!!!!!!!!

post-4617-1101785103.jpg

Pic showing right hand tray with our lasses orange tree in background i'm trying to save (she's pulling round thanks for the concern!)

post-4617-1101785243.jpg

Pic showing last sog grow (12 plants per tray, 12/12 at 8" yielded around 1 1/2 each plant....... lol note this is before the g.r. extension hence trays end to end..

Woody

post-4617-1101785477.jpg

Nice looking growroom. Seem to have plenty of space up there. How are the temps up there, or is the whole thing properly insulated?

Doing a loft grow on a smaller scale but seem to have controlled temps with lots of insulation and good ventilation.