new loft build/room pics

hector 1804

finally finished!!!!!!!!! lol

has 2x rhino carbon filters 1 5" 1 6" 2 outtakes and 2 intakes just in case it gets to hot ive also got 2 16" oscalating fans in there so should be ok the pics really dont do it justice im a bit gutterd i couldnt take the better never mind tho its finished now of to germ some critical kush and a bit of swish cheese

Edited by Abe Froman
formatting

Did it cost much mate? Looking good

cost me about 120 for the timber and boards 50 on insulation thats it mate already had other bits and bobs as my bro a builder i do have a list of thing with the prices i bought ill post it up later so you get a better look at what i used to build it

there is two 1m parabolics in there 1 with a 400mh and 1 with a 600hps after veg i will bang the 2 600hps green powers in and im thinking of putting some cfl's round the side of the walls im possibly going to use the glr lighting routine for veg and just straight 12/12 flower

LOvely job hector,

Hope to see some nice grows come out of that groom :)

hats off to you, I bet your made up with it, grooms like that give me something to aspire to

:D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@@Stevet2013 I raised the floor a little insulated that then pond liner over the top of that then put the floor down and put a water proof tarpaulin on top of the floor in case of flood I put in a stood wall all the way round the base put the boards on the inside filled it with loft insulation and the added plaster boards to the out side of it lyk a sandwich if you no what I mean? And the roof I put 3x2 battens across the beams of the inside of the roof so I could stuff it with insulation so the is 100mm of that in there then boarded the roof inside the room it's sound as a pound mate even with the cold I'm getting a constant 27 temps day and nite I've two hot blankets under that floor that come on and off every hour and a half wen lights go out

ATB hec

shouldn't those ballasts be vertically mounted and a certain way up?

eta: not having a go mate , room looks awesome, just wouldn't want to see it go up in smoke.

Edited by mendeleev