My Grow Room

Freddy Got Fingered

Hi There Peeps, This is my grow room.

It's 2 foot deep by 3.5 feet wide, i think i have to many plants in it this time round to be honest.

I have a 400w Bulb in a cool tube all going through a rhino filter being pulled by a 100ml fan (maybe 150m)

I have passive intakes, the intakes at the bottom are black plastic knuckle joints from the plumbers. I have created a little plastic flap that i have draped over the intake just incase of light leakage.

The bottom part of the room pulls outwards but locks into place in the door frame, i also made some velcro straps for the sides of the removable panel for light leakage too.

This is the first grow in this room and it's a bit fucked to be honest because for the first 4/5 weeks of flower i knocked the timer and it was coming on again in the middle of lights out for a few hours so the plants over stretched. But when i recitfied it the buds have now started coming through (3 weeks)

Anyway, i cant see where to post pictures but im sure i will work it out in a mo..

Edited by Freddy Got Fingered

Grow room with the Door slightly open (hardly noticeable)

image_6.jpg

With the bottom park out....

photo.jpg

Bot over crowded..... (too many for the size you think ?)

image_5.jpg

Grow room with the door open..... notice my velcro straps ?±!

image_4.jpg

Air >out..... just tapes this in front for the fuck of it and just incase the silver reflects off some ware...

image_3.jpg

My passive intakes (plastic plumbers knuckles pointing down)

image.jpg

Flap i made just incase there is a small amout of light leakage going through passive intakes..

image_1.jpg

Intakes with flap covering......

image_2.jpg

Any thoughts ?

• Like 1