Organic at last!!

Arnold Layne

:(

Having discovered that JI No.3 was not organic I have been on a quest!

I am now Fully Organic!! Yey! Using Terra-Eco soil, which smells and looks just great. You can find your nearest supplier by calling Terr-Eco on 0118 373 8784.

Have also found the link below, where you can order all sorts of goodies like natural pest repelling oil burners, and Organic compost from the Guinness factory, which is nice!

Naturalcollection.com

Will let you know, peeps, how the Terra-Eco performs. Have just planted a Puffers Mist seed in a load, and taken some Skunk and Mazar cuttings into it too. Time will tell.

Nice one Arnold

The next step for me is to find a veggie organic compost - I doubt the Guinness one is, they put bones in that beer ya know  :confused:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm using westland organic multi purpose compost , I'm finding it ok but it's my first run with it , everything is good so far , four weeks into flowering .

I have a couple of Sweet Tooths flowering in B&Q organic & peat free compost and they seem to be doing fine.  The texture of the B&Q compost is a little chunky and rough for cuttings I think (should hold a lot of air though, I think, so no need to add any perlite).  For cuttings I'm using J R Bowers organic & peat free compost with a little perlite mixed in, this has been ground to a  much finer texture than the B&Q compost so I think it should be better for seeds/rooting cuttings.

Hope this helps someone.

Peace

Wiseoldfrog