PolarLight #3

gingerninja

Hey Again :yep:

So 10 days since last update >>>>>>>>>>

PolarLight #3 gg

PolarLight #3 gg

PolarLight #3 gg

Unfortunately we have had some very wet weather here in the last week or so :headpain:
As i had feared she had some Mould/Rot on the main cola, The bud had formed quite flat at the top and water was just sitting there. I half expected it due to the last week we have had wet/stormy humid weather here :sweaty:
On close inspection it was just a tiny amount and had only just began to set in so after a minute or two of head scratching :headpain: i decided the best thing to do was to chop :execute:

So here she is chopped and trimmed and ready to hang to dry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Polar Harvest trimmed

And my attempt at a close up with my :soap: cam phone lol >>>>>>>>>>>>>

POLAR HARVEST TRICHES

She was just 12 weeks old today and i reckon ive got a good half oz from her,she was grown in a 3 litre bottomless pot on a clay soil swampy plot. Considering this was an experimental grow with no prior knowledge of how she would do outdoors here in the UK i am more than happy with the result :yep:

I will defo give her another shot next season, i reckon a small bed full of em in a SOG style would be ideal preferably on a dryer plot.

Oops almost forgot the rootz shot >>>>>>>>>>>>

3 l bottomless pot PolarLight Rootz

Nice and healthy and were well into native soil.

I will post dry weight and 1st smoke report in due course :hippy:

• Like 2

Hey :yep:

Just checked in on the Polar that i gifted to a family member and it is looking stunning :yep:

No signs of mold and allot bigger buds than the one i just chopped.

I will get some pics as soon as i can.

Ive noticed there is at least 2 phenos, 1 that doesnt side branch and one that does, mine had no side branches and the buds formed all the way up the main stem, the one i gifted has a few nice sized side buds as well as 1 big fat cola :v:

Looks like she is a good choice for any Green House Growers out there :hippy:

e2a My estimation of half oz was well off, dry weight was 5g,nice tight nuggets tho. Smoke report will follow next week ...

Edited by gingerninja

Hey UK420'ers :yep:

As promised i have some pics to share with you of the PolarLight #3 that is growing in an open greenhouse. I cant believe the difference in the bud compared to my GG grown girl. Much lighter green in colour and less leafy very stinky and ive never seen so many triches in my life :shock:

gallery_75846_5181_38320.jpg

polarlight Gh A

polarlight Gh B

polarlight Gh  C

*click pics for zoom
She is 13 weeks old from seed and i think she has another week in her at least :v:
I will post some more pics come harvest and give a smoke report :oldtoker:
As mentioned earlier i started this one off then gifted it to a family member at about 1-2 week old. Its only in about 1 and half litres of my soil mix and has only been fed Potash twice in total throughout the grow.
Seems that im not the only one in my family with green fingers he/she has done a cracking job :yep:
I might also add im a teeny bit jelouse lol
:hippy:
  • Like 2

She looks nice Ginger you do like the old Polarlights bad luck on the mould man! I had to chop a Tundra I was growing outside also cos of mould I reckon I have a good 3/4 oz of smoke though. Good luck dude :)

• Like 1

She looks nice Ginger you do like the old Polarlights bad luck on the mould man! I had to chop a Tundra I was growing outside also cos of mould I reckon I have a good 3/4 oz of smoke though. Good luck dude :)

Cheers Lm :v:

Just trying them in every which way i can really by way of thanks to DPT for gifting them to me.

Sorry to hear about your Tundra too, it seems these Autos just don't like rain one bit! Which is a shame considering where we live lol

All the best and thanks for looking in :hippy:

Hey Again DP Lovers :v:

lol that sounds soo wrong

Anyways i harvested my other PolarLight #3 this afternoon thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Different pheno with more side branches, much lighter in colour than my other GG grown polar and im glad to say this time with NO mold or rot!

polarlight #3 Tom sack

polarlight #3 Tom sack 3

polarlight close Up

Polar harvest 2

She smells of ginger beer and is super sticky :yep:

polar harvest quick trim

Looks like its the same Pheno that i gifted to my family member, and i cant wait to sample her eat.gif

Thanks again for looking in and of course thanks to DPT who made it possible for me to try these lovelies :v:

• Like 2

Hey :v:

Final weight and smoke report >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

gallery_75846_5181_84470.jpg

10g final weight which im happy with seen as i chopped early.

Smells pungent ,sweet with a spicey kick.

Tastes of Ginger Beer :)

High is Very potent! Trippy, energetic,thought provoking head high but also a nice warm tingly body stone and increased appetite.

The best weed i have grown so far regarding the final product :yep:

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Thanks to @@dutch passion tony for giving me the chance to grow these again this yr :v: Got some out in the wilds and 1 in a GH grown by a friend all lat 53 UK.....

PolarLight #3 lat 53 uk

PolarLight #3 lat 53 UK

PolarLight #3 Lat 53 uk

PL #3 GH grown lat 53 UK

The GG grown ones are a bit yella but healthy enough,soil had minimum prep so its to be expected. :hippy:
Edited by gingerninja