dinafem critical plus and critical jack...6weeks 2 days 12/12

ollie007

heres my critical plus at start of 6 weeks 12/12(more pics to follow).

i have 4 of these in from seed and 4 critical jacks.

all being grown in canna coco with a+b nutes and pk 13/14.

ph has been 6 all the way through , e.c first 2 weeks of veg 0.8-1.0 ,then up to week 4 off veg 1.2-14.

flipped too 12/12 upped e.c too 1.6 until the start of week 4 , then made the e.c up to 1.8 with p/k13/14 untill the start of week 6.

they are now on e.c 2.2 made up with p/k.

start of week 7 i will stop the pk and drop e.c too 1.4 , start of week 8 e.c 1.0 but may start flush see what they are looking like , start of week 9 no nutes just phed water.

critical jacks are looking like 10 weekers for sure , critical plus looking like 9 give or take.

all been watered from the top with decent run off each watering .

gallery_10804_1986_56489.jpg

gallery_10804_1986_83328.jpg

• Like 4

couple more critical plus , these are very tight solid buds this early on , may need too add another fan .

gallery_10804_1986_58564.jpg

gallery_10804_1986_62455.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

looking nice there fella ...keep us updated on the critical plus as im just waitin for mine to turn up then ill give them a go..what light you growing under. :skin_up:

stay safe danboy

Edited by danboy

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya guys I've just grown critical + (dinafem auto I grew) thought I'd share my thoughts on it from an auto view. Loved it so did hubby, will def grow again. The only prob I have is it was a free bean & I'm not sure which 1 I grew as it was labeled critical + but looked (& grew) very much like the critical + 2.0. Any ideas how I find out which 1 it was for next time?

Sorry 4 hijacking ur topic Ollie hun.

Will post some pics when hubby has fin watching lions on pc. As long as u don't mind Ollie.

Found the critical + 2 be a really good yielder & a really nice high. I like it anyhow & we harvested bout 60 days under a light cycle of 20/4 under led.

Edited by dessi31