Grow tent smells

Guest Soberman

Guest Soberman

Of course much less important than the smell of your herbs being contained but when you erect a grow tent is there a strong smell of plastic from the materials they are made from or are they fairly insert smell wise. Just wondering if they

smell much. Anyone bought a stinky tent and thought, word....thats smells plasticy.

The only reason why I ask is I bought a blow up mattress a little while back (thats not a euphemism for a blow up doll !)

and my god it stunk to high heaven, really terrible plasticcy smell which was really unhealthy smelling in the room. (Like a glue factory or something)

Edited by Soberman

Buy a cheap tent from the bay and a plastic smell will be the least of your worries..

Don't know what your budget is but spend the extra on a decent tent..

With steel frame.. There are a few topics on it .. :smokin:

Never realized the plasticy smell from the tent when i was erecting mine, it wasn't something that stood out to me anyway. :lucky:

Guest trichead

Mine stank but i made the mistake of gettin a cheap 1 of da web :bong: tent that is my doll is fine lol

Edited by trichead

• 1 month later...
Guest stickyfingaz_1989

Every tent has some smell to it but give it a few months that tent will stink of grade and will every time you take it down and put it back up lol