Reflector

nin[j]a-LV

i just want to show others what i made :stoned: i know that some growers have problems with getting reflector(if you dont want to buy one). so look what i made

post-5439-1101040656.jpg

and it works. it got sharp edges-thats bad because i can cut my fingers but i just have to be carefull and thats it. and it is made from lollypop can so it cost me nothing. it is for 2*25wCF but as you can see there is a lot free space so it could work for envirolight.

what do you think?

post-5439-1101040853.jpg

post-5439-1101040883.jpg

post-5439-1101040914.jpg

yes it was just a thought i don't know dimensions of enviro, but i think there is bigger cans too. it is not a problem to build reflector,it is just 20minutes of work.

If you're worried about the edges, you can neaten them up with some PC blowhole trim. Slip it onto the sharp edge with a couple of drops of superglue and your wrists are safe :guitar:

Edited by Theo

Guest campervanman

i did something like that with cans it fits the fluro perfect

good idea with 2 fluros in

keep up the good work

campervanman

I made my own reflector from a piece of aliminium about 36''x 17'' bent it over at both ends and got 1 of they flat bars for carpets at doors and drilled and scewed it all together it can hold 1 blue enviro and 1 red, does the job for me for my first grow but might invest in a manufactored 1 after xmas,