I Need An Idea Abt Plant Lighting

Guest campervanman

Guest campervanman

:headpain: i have a problem it all boils down to

1. i have 5 skunk plants at day 41 lots of flowering going on(white/brown pistels)

2. another 6 plants that i grew from seed(not shure wot?) abt 2 week old and 8/12 inches high and still growing(in 10 ltr pots)

3. another 6 smaller ones (1ltr pots) 4/7 inches high :yep: (re-potting tomorow allmix)

4. and 5 more that i tried in rock wool :stoned: (dont look to happy )they were re-potted into 1/2 ltr pots with compost !

i was jut trying diferent ways to grow and see wot worked and wot didnt.........eerm and most of them DID!!!

now i have a lighting problem .....they are all at diferent stages of growth

:yinyang: 12/12.....18/6......24/0..... they are all on 18/6 right now

any ideas wud be cool cheers

campervanman :wassnnme:

1. i have 5 skunk plants at day 41 lots of flowering going on(white/brown pistels)

they are all on 18/6 right now

264163[/snapback]

putting plants that are in flower into more than 12 hours light will cause a LOT of problems :wassnnme:

can you put them anywhere dark for 12 hours each night?

Guest campervanman

not realy its cold up the loft at this time of year!!!!

i was thinking of making a square box frame out of 3x2 and covering it with the black/white plastic sheeting i have left out of my build and covering them for 12 hrs

with my fan on and small holes in the side so they can get fresh air but still shealded from the light ???

wot do you think?

a box with holes in wont work, the darkness needs to be 100% absolute darkness, otherwise you run the risk of hermies and other nasty problems that can and will ruin your crop.

if I was you my priority would be the flowering plants so maybe you should revert to 12/12 and take the vegging plants out of the grow room and keep them in a lit room (with maybe a few compact flouros or something) for the 12 dark hours each day to prevent them from flowering.

ideally you need another light so you can setup seperate veg and flower areas.