Dinafem Diesel

Guest j.doe

Guest j.doe

Has anyone that has grown this had an 8 week pheno at all? I have a single plant that was at 8 weeks 12/12 yesterday and it looks very nearly done. The pistils are about 90% brown with cayxes looking pretty swollen but there is some fresh pistils being thrown out still in a few places. I snipped off a small lower bud last night for a test in the vaporiser and it was very strong, but I just assumed that this would be a longer flowering strain. I will probably let it go 9 weeks anyway and see what it's looking like then with the new pistils but I did like the high and taste of the bit I tried last night.

Edited by dryad

• 2 weeks later...
Guest j.doe

I guess no one has had this pheno before then. I've got some pics but I have to say, this is some of the wispiest buds I have ever grown lol

gallery_77747_6030_91952.jpg

gallery_77747_6030_78850.jpg

I ended up with just over an oz from a 3.5l pot of compost with a 250w lamp so the yield is ok. Just a shame the bud structure is crap as it's actually a nice taste even without curing.

The plant was heat stressed early in flowering and also a bit underfed, but I still think these would've ended up a bit airy, even under ideal conditions. What has surprised me though is how quick they finished as I was expecting around 11 weeks or so really. I have another 2 seeds still which will get grown at some point and hopefully I will get a better pheno out of them. This plant threw out a few nanas but I can't see any seed just yet.

I had a 8 week pheno in a pack before. The come from it finished even quicker 7-1/2 odd.

Not a v.wispy pheno tho, iinc i pulled 4oz of the clone in 6.5l pot quite a bit less from the seed plant tho

atb dodge

Guest j.doe

Maybe the early heat stress and underfeeding had more effect than I thought :wallbash:

Edited by dryad

It's just been cut by the look of them photos,I bet it near disappeared when it dried.!!

I wouldn't say that's an 8 weeker at all,simply cut at 8 weeks lol

If its wispy then surely that would indicate it needs a bit longer?

Sour d certainly shouldn't be wispy.

But,it's your buds you do what you feel is needed.

Regards

Guest j.doe

It's just been cut by the look of them photos,I bet it near disappeared when it dried.!!

I wouldn't say that's an 8 weeker at all,simply cut at 8 weeks lol

If its wispy then surely that would indicate it needs a bit longer?

Sour d certainly shouldn't be wispy.

But,it's your buds you do what you feel is needed.

Regards

Are you joking? That's been drying 9 days and is jarred up now. It has already shrunk down. When it was cut, well over 90% of the pistils were brown and retracting. I'm not gonna cut early. I still have other strains going now so there is no need to cut early for any reason! It's not even sour d! What are you on about lol And if it's wispy then it indicates it needs longer? Are you for real? Not all strains produce dense buds. You've been on this site for a while. I'd have thought you'd know a bit about cannabis but maybe not...