Kinda quiet

op8

I like your seeds but was wondering what the point of this forum is - if there is no active Dinafem presence? Lots of people are asking sensible questions and also if I m not mistaken u have a new range of autos out that I expect will be superb- maybe a wee grow comp or demo grow or at least a cut n paste press release?

• Like 3

Agreed. No updates on your new releases or anything else.

Come on Dinafem, let's have a helpdesk to match the quality of your seeds. We are doing our bit :spliff: .

not speaking on their behalf or owt, but i did find this in another thread ...

Dinafem is sorta new on the site. But i agree ...their strains are popular and very veryyy good! :applause:

I think once they start competitions etc .... things will start moving.

& this one

hi Domingo

Yes we have recently added Blue Cheese to our strain list, and they will be available in spring. Sorry we can't tell you a certain day yet.

There are 8 more new strains listed at our website, and the answer is the same: Spring

Thank you for asking

Edited by Abe Froman

To me the point of this helpdesk is direct interaction with the breeder so that queries can be easily answered and news of new strains/strain info can be shared. Dinafem Seeds dosen't appear to have checked in for a week :wassnnme: and only 8 posts in total.

Activity in other breeders' subforums seem to corrolate with breeders getting involved, perhaps Dinafem could learn a trick or too off DP Tony.

Hey Abe. I know they did answer me but the lack of updates is a bit poor imo. Some of their new strains (mainly autos) are now available but you wouldn't know from this subforum. Seems a waste, that is all.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

As I understand it, the Co. is in Spain, so maybe the whole issue is just due to insufficient language skills in English on th epart of their breeding staff? Who knows? It wouldn't surprize me, when I see how many weird sentences are to be found in the strain desciptions of other spanish breeders.