Feed for Autoflowering

Guest Soberman

Guest Soberman

Saw my organic feed, (non canna specific) might be a tad deficiant in phosphorus so will add a layer of this to the top of the compost 3-4 weeks into my grow so it gets a little extra phosphorus as the water filters through. Says organic on the package so I am happy with that.

Seems one of the most well respected bloom neuts is a 3 - 5 - 4 ratio. (more nitrogen than I thought) so seem phosphorus is important during flowering.

Any specific feed instructions for Autoflowering varieties welcome.

Edited by Soberman

Alright all,

I've got frisian dew autos going at the moment, but havn't started a feed yet. I'm guessing the West+ multi purpose with innes will keep it going for a few weeds but im also told that autoflower don't need too much feed. At the mo they look healthy so not gonna feed. They are a couple weeks old.

I have a bottle each of biobizz veg & bloom. As they are autoflowering thinking to feed them both in a few weeks at the same time. I'm not to sure how these will do though, as I know some autoflowers kick straight into flowering. I'll see how it goes I guess.

Any suggestions?

A

Guest Soberman

"purpose with innes will keep it going for a few weeds" nice slip of the tongue there !

Sure it will be good for 2-3 weeks I suspect then provide diluted bloom nutes read serpents guide (pinned to top of forum)

Thats a great place to start.