CANNABIS EVENTS UK

stubbs420

There's a few events around. I've looked up a few to see if I fancy a trip out.

Not sure any have convinced me to travel yet but by far the worst looks to be the Manchester one which appears to be planned for a grotty motorway underpass.

Not like most others which seem to be going on in parks and squares.

Classy.

There was one last year that folks went to in Manchester . I might have gone for the freebies but then there's cudtoms :headpain:

There was one last year that folks went to in Manchester . I might have gone for the freebies but then there's cudtoms :headpain:

Aye, but that was the grow show, not 4:20.

Last year's 4:20 in Manchester was marked in the same grotty motorway underpass this year's is meant to be in from what I can tell.

I know you know that, just thought I'd point it out to anyone thinking there were going to be freebies worth going for. Can't imagine there'll be much down there next weekend.

thanks 4 the heads up m8. Might see u there, im abit wary of there being a lot of police there though. They aint gettin any of my magic bud :spliff:

Poster-1.jpg

Last year in Glasgow the police were quite reasonable and there seems to be no reason why they won't be the same this year, with it being reported by UKCSC Scotland members who have been promoting the event, putting posters up and such, that almost all reactions have been positive.

Spliffter

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

was told kelvingrove was a dissapointment :furious:

It was well publisised, (over 250 posters out, 5,000 baggies with stickers of distributed to dealers), and about 150/180 were there at its busiest, so it wasn't that bad.

It didn't help that the evening before the event the police turned up at one of the organisers and told him to call off the event as the council had not given their permission despite them being contacted over 30 days prior and there was a quite heavy police presence, with one guy getting searched and receiving a caution for possesion, (although when Darryl Bickler was speaking, he ridiculed their role there and they walked off to the cheers of the crowd).

All in all, the numbers weren't massive, but it was a good day out in Glasgow for those who did come, with a raffle raising almost £200 and a hemp & head stall taking just over that for club funds, (with it looking like a permanent clubhouse being on the horizon shortly for Scotland), and was certainly something to build on, with people talking about having an overnighter next year and the 420 smoke being at 4.20am, (the 20th of April next year is a Sunday).

Below are some photographs from there.

5.gif

11.jpg

12.jpg

Spliffter

• Like 3

So glad i never bothered my arse going to that nonsense :headpain: what is the point of having a 420 day anyway :russian:

What's the point in criticising it if you were not there or can't be arsed with these things (like what's going on outside your rooms)? Yes its a made up sacred date, but so what? If we can't make our own path then we are truly stereotypical stoners.

• Like 5