Dinafems critical jack

Guest Norris

Guest Norris

Another week to go. Can tell its a critical mass IMO the buds are chunky things :). I snapped the main branch by accident and tried to use a pen n tape for it to recover it sorta did but didn't grow as fat...it's sort of works like a newbies scrog though as all the branches grew alot closer to the same height. This girl looks almost white and smells alot stronger than the other critical jacks. Anywhere here's come shots first showing the big girl which grew long and wide like most did...real ugly plant lol

gallery_78813_6094_45842.jpg

gallery_78813_6094_95249.jpg

gallery_78813_6094_47554.jpg

gallery_78813_6094_128566.jpg

This girls different smells stronger and looks more white in real life.

gallery_78813_6094_15845.jpg

gallery_78813_6094_72250.jpg

Looking good Norris :yep: I grew critical jack (photoperiod) about a year ago & really enjoyed the smoke. Hope you find the auto just as nice ;)

C

Guest Norris

Cheers mate I've grown an auto version before but just the one and liked the smoke was one of my top autos for sure and so I done 5 this time round. Will update Saturday when I chop

Cheers mate I've grown an auto version before but just the one and liked the smoke was one of my top autos for sure and so I done 5 this time round. Will update Saturday when I chop

Put the pictures the correct way then norris please.

Cheers :smokin:

Guest Norris

lol yeah sorry hip.

Well I'm still useless when it comes to picking when to chop. I normally just go by the date the breeder says and add a week. Critical jack though does grow big and puts weight on fast. I've chopped this strain before at 8 weeks and pulled 3oz from her and the smoke was a blast. Now though having seen the weight these have shoved on in the last two weeks I'd say I chopped to early and I'd of easily got 3.5 if I'd gone longer. First time I've done a grow and got branches falling over unable to stand lol.

• Like 1