Sharing a little runt!

ThatGuyWithDemNugs

I thought this was worth uploading.

Story of her life

She broke the soil like everyother seed but failed to produce her first set of leaf. So she was left her in the dixy cup for the hell of it

3 weeks in still in the dixy cup she is still just the starter round leaf with empty centre. Looking healthy though

4 Weeks in she finaly burst out a shoot!

So a few days later she was upgraded to a choped 2ltr bottle

Today is the end of her life and she turned out great!

Used barely any soil (but more then she apparently needed)

shes one lovely super potent looking bud with a little bud branch next to it =)

med_gallery_79135_6284_52305.jpg

med_gallery_79135_6284_52334.jpg

(the brown tips only just started to happen)

Yeild 17.8 grams fresh

• Like 2

The roots were all up against the pot , i havent found transparency to cause me any issues before,

Your right though , centre soil mass is prob denser, Roots dont care all that much though, and they stayed white

Edited by ThatGuyWithDemNugs

The roots were all up against the pot , i havent found transparency to cause me any issues before,

Your right though , centre soil mass is prob denser, Roots dont care all that much though, and they stayed white

if this is not a joke and this is serious. do yourself a favor and take a look at the current sickmedseeds pot-noodle pot grow comp and see what others are getting with micro grows. :wink: :yinyang:

My link to sickmeds' party cup comp

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know why your getting negative comments mate? What variety is she and how did the others turn out?

Fang :bong:

No idea why people are so offended lol.

Maybe they did not read the post? :russian:

It was a nice little smoke and fitted nicely in a corner of the grow room without blocking light to my main girls. Glad I ddnt chuck her

Shes a runt from a bunch of blueryder F2's

I had like 400 of these seeds over time all very stable genetics , then this funky one popped out of the last 10 lol

if this is not a joke and this is serious. do yourself a favor and take a look at the current sickmedseeds pot-noodle pot grow comp and see what others are getting with micro grows. :wink: :yinyang:

My link to sickmeds' party cup comp

Joke? Did anyone read the post?

Seems as if many people are looking at photos making assumptions then posting.

had that once with some bag seed. just the first set of starter leaves and nothing else, empty centre like you describe. kept it 6 weeks but nothing, no growth nothing, just a stem with 2 leaves on. binned it in the end.

loving yours though i got a thing for mutant plants. looks like you every growers magic number of one spliff per plant with that beast though.

:yinyang:

had that once with some bag seed. just the first set of starter leaves and nothing else, empty centre like you describe. kept it 6 weeks but nothing, no growth nothing, just a stem with 2 leaves on. binned it in the end.

loving yours though i got a thing for mutant plants. looks like you every growers magic number of one spliff per plant with that beast though.

:yinyang:

Glad to see im not the only one intrigued by deformed plants. I like the gamble lol

(she managed to push atleast 3 spliffs , she was pretty dry on harvest)