Week 7

Guest Norris

Guest Norris

Some pics of the dinafem critcal jack week 7 not as big yield as the previous I've grown but still confident ill get over an oz per plant and some giving quite abit more I reckon.

gallery_78813_6094_78553.jpg

I've recently seen someone post about Dinafem Critical Jack going from seed to crop in just 6 weeks, and you do look to have a few ripe pistils there Norris (unless it's just the pic giving the wrong impression.

I will watch with great interest, my +Speed and Green Poison auto look like going 11 weeks and I want something faster next time.

Guest Norris

To be honest I'm not sure when to chop lol I'm not fussed normally I am but I'm gonna start my other autos off so not really as bothered as I should be. Some of the plants I could chop now IMO but I'm gonna just wait until my next batch pop up and get around 10 days old

Guest Soberman

I've recently seen someone post about Dinafem Critical Jack going from seed to crop in just 6 weeks, and you do look to have a few ripe pistils there Norris (unless it's just the pic giving the wrong impression.

I will watch with great interest, my +Speed and Green Poison auto look like going 11 weeks and I want something faster next time.

Thats a surprise +speed at 11 weeks, thats a long time, thought it was supposed to be super fast did you cock the grow up?

This guys is rocketing at only 4 weeks:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=319652

Edited by Soberman

Mine looked pretty well exactly the same at 28 days, it's gone according to schedule since but it's going to be another 10 days easy. Maybe it wasn't warm enough earlier in flowering but it still matured OK, it's just getting there only slowly.