Outdoors? - In these weather conditions?

blingz

Do you think I would be mad to start an auto grow which I would do Indoors for 6 weeks but then moved outdoors to my garden for the rest? Also based on these weather conditions is there a chance they would revert back from flower based on the amount of sunlight we get?

I've popped my first auto batch for outdoors, expecting to plant them out early may. Not sure your back garden is stealthy enough though, but then if you have a private garden and no neighbours??

Fang :bong:

thanks for you reply mate, which ones are you doing out of interest?

I was wondering if they would still continue to flower even they dont receive enough hours of sunlight when they are eventually moved outside?

2x amnesia haze 2x deimos and 2 x super automatic. Yes they would continue to flower, the finish times may be a little longer for outside growing, particularly if the temps are low.

At my lat there will be 15 hours of light by early may, only getting to a maximum light hours per day of 16h 32 mins at mid summer. The amount of direct sunlight will depend on where they are sited.

My main batch won't be germed for a few weeks, planning to plant them out early June. I have some auto frisian dew that I'm looking forward to growing.

Good luck :yinyang:

Fang :bong:

hey blingz they will still flower. autos are all about the time if u ask me

70 days on 20/4 light cycle will give u way more bud than 12/12 for 70 days but they will still be done at the same time

Guest Soberman

More light must surely be better however I gre wappa photoperiod in last years awful summer and I could count

fully sunny days on one hand. Did not seem to effect them one bit, still got massive potent buds. When it rains get them under a glass or perspex sheet lay it on bricks (angled so rain runs off) protect your plants from the rain and even on a grey day I reckon thats going to be the same as a 300W light.

Just check local weather daily it's very accurate these days. Stick em under glass on rainy days before going to work.

I think there is plenty of light even when it's grey.

My concern is the temps more than light.

Maybe auto's need more light though? I don;t think so though. I popped the seeds of my first experimental auto grow today (awaiting one of them still)

Planting early June lol last year I got an early march start and was chopping 1st week of June entirely outside. So yes they will flower any time, more light would have been better though.

Too cold this year going more traditional times.