Early grow auto diary

Guest Soberman

Guest Soberman

Ok so I am germinating 2 seeds they are going into 2 small 5 inch pots for an experiment. I plan to keep them small and discreet and learn the characteristics of the 2 strains I have here as an early grow experiment. This is a semi indoor outdoor grow and they will be in/out as and when I feel appropriate (mainly rain and temp related)

What I want to find out:

1.Does the NL strain smell less than other ?

2.How quick the +Speed is relative to an auto that is supposed to run 8-9 weeks.

3.Which fairs best in the cooler temps of spring.

4.How my compost choicie fairs : (Jacks Magic)

5.Which one I like best in terms of effects

Will pop photo's up when there is leaves to see.

I welcome you to follow me on the way. :smokin:

Edited by Soberman
Guest Soberman

Just to add the pots are 6 inch wide and 6 deep not 5 inches. I have the 2 seeds in some filtered water

As per Serpents instructions for germination. Exiciting.

Edited by Soberman
Guest Soberman

A slight adjustment here I decided the pots were too small and I am going for a 7 litre and I

approximate an 8 litre pot. I feel short changing them with sun and pot size is a bad idea.

Also I am tweaking my compost blend going for a 2/3 Jacks Magic and 1/3 John Innes + 2 handfuls of verm.

I have decided to put seed direct into the damp compost in final pot once they have soaked 36 hours.

I will water with great care and try and keep to the wet/dry cycle as much as it is possible to do so (without any

extreme heat to dry them out regularly). I will be very mindful of my watering and read the plant. I think minimal watering

is the best way to go with an early start rather than have very damp pots for weeks on end if it does not warm up.

Edited by Soberman
Guest Soberman

+ Speed living up to it's name and the seed popped, it is now in it's new home for the next 8 weeks about 2.5 cms under the wet compost. I have kept only the centre part of the compost wet so. I plan under rather than over watering these in such cool temps. Thats my hunch anyway and adapt as required.

Guest Soberman

I think, not sure... but I think I can see the NL Auto just starting to open at the side. That will most likely be going in the pot tommorrow before I go out to work with a bit of luck.

Hello dude, I like the concept of your grow & strain choice. Any chance of any pics of your grow and thought of setting up a grow journal?

Theres lots of helpful folk on 'ere mate, just check my diary in my sig which is a testament to that, the auriflower section seems real quiet on 420, best place is either Grow Diary or seed bank section.

:bong:

Edit: im on board for this one, remember pics paint a thousand words bro.

Edited by DreadLung