should i use the flowering red spectrum now?

greenhouse

HI my plants are about 3 inches( lol and a leaf was burnt when i dropped the floros on the soil. i just now changed the light to red spectrum after 3 weeks veg. have i got it all wrong please help they are auto kush.....

<snip>

Edited by TheStoneDuk
to remove offsite hosted cannabis pictures
Guest Caspian

Eny one else get advert popping up when opening this post.Copied link.NOT SURE IF ITS SAFE TO OPEN THOUGH>

<snip>

Edited by TheStoneDuk
to remove live link

are you using cfl's?

i use a "red" HPS bulb all the way through, from just after germination right to the end. it works for me. ;)

3 weeks ?

I thought autos were supposed to be fast. :unsure:

How high is the lamp above them, what's the compost temperature ?

How are you handling the watering ?

Yes, that hosting site is seriously dodgy. How the hell did you find it ?

what you have done (only just looked ay the pic :wallbash: ) is put your little one in a massive pot. this could lead to souring of your compost and slow growth etc. not sure what your temp are either?

do a search for potting on techniques it will be a big help for you i think.

also there are loads of good dairys with autos - serpents guide to growing autos in soil- dutch passions think diffrent by grow chum.

you will do your self a massive favor by reading these.

good luck

Guest Default Attribute

I would be tempted to start again, most autos would have started flowering at 3 weeks, you will hardly get any yield from that if it is 3 weeks old. Seedlings have no problem with HPS light as long as it is not too hot for them.

Something is not right.

Just to give you an idea of how they should look at this stage here's my current grow, 9 autos when they were exactly 3 weeks old:

gallery_42175_3671_263377.jpg

Have a look through some diaries to see how they should look through their growth pattern, might be worth following someone's technique to see how it works for you.

Good luck with the next ones (sorry to say I would prob bin these) :yep:

:D

hi sorry about the bad hosting as i never new how to host an image on here. my plants are under cfls and the fact i have to bin them is not good they are just under 3 weeks now i include germination time etc. any bud i get will be good for me if i get any that is lol... thanks

hi sorry about the bad hosting as i never new how to host an image on here. my plants are under cfls and the fact i have to bin them is not good they are just under 3 weeks now i include germination time etc. any bud i get will be good for me if i get any that is lol... thanks

I feel sure if you started looking after them they would buck up - unless autos are freakishly different from all the genetics I've grown over the years.

You've already done better than loads of people who can't even get the seeds to sprout.

Perhaps repotting into individual pots would help for a start.

I know it's gospel to plonk autos straight into final pots, but these need a bit of gentle coaxing - so raise root temps, more light, perhaps different compost ?

Edited by cultivateur