Northern Light Auto

Guest Soberman

Guest Soberman

Read something about this being lower odour than some ?

Might get something going nice and early just for the bloody fun of it why not I say !

Well, once it gets a little warmer.

I cannot effing wait to get my grow on.

It's our human right !

Edited by Soberman
  • Like 1

Ive just finished 5 x Royal Northern Lights along side 5 x Royal AK.

The NL has a more distinctive sweet & fruity smell to it in comparison to the AK.

The NL grows alot taller, with more dense buds & overall bigger yields.

Both strains were very easy to grow. If you have not yet tried the NL, its

definitely something you should experiment with. The yeilds can be very rewarding

if you get your environment correct ;)

Good Luck Bro, Keep me posted!

• Like 1
Guest Soberman

Thanks well I fancied getting something going on under glass in about 2 weeks when frosts have gone.

Daylight hours are up and greenhouse could work. Just wanted to start something nice and early

and see how 2 varieties perform as early starters and test composts out. I wonder if auto's perform better than 12/12 plnts becuase ruderalis comes from cooler climes.

I can also conmpare odour and test bud before main summer grow. The less odour the better

but as I grow outside anyway it's not a major issue, the less risk the better.

Thanks NL it is going to be, going for all auto's this year, NL's and a few other varities for me I think.

Gonna get Auto Wappa's as my back up seeds though, cause the fem photo's were killer last year.

Will report back when they are mine : )

Edited by Soberman

Thanks well I fancied getting something going on under glass in about 2 weeks when frosts have gone.

Daylight hours are up and greenhouse could work. Just wanted to start something nice and early

and see how 2 varieties perform as early starters and test composts out. I wonder if auto's perform better than 12/12 plnts becuase ruderalis comes from cooler climes.

I can also conmpare odour and test bud before main summer grow. The less odour the better

but as I grow outside anyway it's not a major issue, the less risk the better.

Thanks NL it is going to be, going for all auto's this year, NL's and a few other varities for me I think.

Gonna get Auto Wappa's as my back up seeds though, cause the fem photo's were killer last year.

Will report back when they are mine : )

Hiya mate, Big Bang Auto is a non smeller and a nice smoke, good yields, big ball like buds.

Guest Soberman

Thanks Deadlock I got my seeds for this time now though.

I went with :

Sweetseeds +Speed

Sweetseeds Fastbud

ooseeds bank Auto northern Lights

All auto's this time and will see what happens in my early experiment grow.

Gonna start real soon now.

Edited by Soberman