Cream of the Crop - March 2013

Joolz

660 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:guitar: Come on guys. KGB is The Mad Hatter of Buds, :blues: The Crown Prince of Cannabis, :pitchfork: come on show some love !!!! :smokin:
  • Like 2

wow some beauties here and that BHO makes my mouth wáter BUT Dm@an gets it for me......the color and calyx are truly gorgeous and even the dust on the calyx looks purply blue! Respect for that monster Dm@an.......

Peace.

loving the different little coloured hues from Amnesia - Iced Grapefruit which is my second pic but my number 1 is for dm@n - UK Blues x Cali Conn quite aesthetically pleasing and would love to have a wiff or her

kgb, ,That psycho blues looks evil man :smug: , gets my vote :spliff: .

Well done and good luck to all the nom's making the list :bong:

peace :hippy:

What a stunning display of plants comps all to the gardners my vote got to be Dm@n what a thing of beauty amazing colours you've dun a grand job put that shit in the air think this one in the bag for you