good quality UK based Auto fem seed bank wanted

Trikie

Can anyone recommend a good quality UK based Auto fem seed bank I have purchased some seeds from a site.

I started a grow of Double Big Bud and Short Berry Skunk about 4 weeks ago all seems to be going OK with them maybe a little on the slow side. Would have hoped to have seen signs of flowering by now but doesn't look to far off now and that could be my own fault as I've never grown Autos before.

Edited by distracted

Most of us use Attitude Seeds which represents most of the seed banks. They're very reliable and discreet. Just click the link above your post.

Guest SmokeyToke

Most of us use Attitude Seeds which represents most of the seed banks. They're very reliable and discreet. Just click the link above your post.

+1 - Enter discount code 420 for 10% off.

• Like 1

Thank you people. I know it might have been a bit of a silly question but I seem to have a habit of going to the wrong place or buying the wrong thing at the wrong price so just wanted to be sure of somewhere safe. discreet and reliable.

Thanks again