Zions Extract and Glass...

Zion

lol You were so close HoneyOil!

So OLAC's the winner with the closest guess. It was being sold for $1600..

Zion :haveadab:

• Like 2

As I mentioned in a previous post i think its to male focused this thread, so heres a feminine touch

hummunna hummunna :shock::eek:

gallery_46062_3243_4885.jpg

thats a set up photo if I ever saw one lol .....

• Like 1

I know I'm not supposed to post random pic's of other glassblowers but this is dope don't know if it has been posted before so sorry if it has

WJC Munny $6k

gallery_65016_3522_95056.jpg

:haveadab: I like this mainly coz I don't know how to do the picture windows n it looks cool

• Like 4

Mine arrived today and my uncle works for the dutch company Stork that designs

manufacturers and sells the machines that make em. He just told me to save my money and he will send me a box full of them just have to get a load of different sized mats now :haveadab: My free OG dabber that is ideal to hold in your mouth and keep both hands free. Is the company in Bristol the best place to buy purge kits in the UK, do any of you dabbers know ?

gallery_65484_6554_37155.jpg

• Like 2

Beat me to it, I bet that's how she goes to work every before morning doing col pull from the crucible, shes a well know artist isn't she, what's her name again lol.

Edited by -2hi
  • Like 1

Guest Glasto

I know I'm not supposed to post random pic's of other glassblowers but this is dope don't know if it has been posted before so sorry if it has

WJC Munny $6k

gallery_65016_3522_95056.jpg

:haveadab: I like this mainly coz I don't know how to do the picture windows n it looks cool

Dope as OG , i love those munny rigs, have you seen the Cap n Crunk millie munny on dab lab? Only $2000 too lol

:yinyang:

WJC Munny $6k

What's the style called? T-Funk uses it a lot.

What's the style called? T-Funk uses it a lot.

I think they'd still be considered fillacellos on the planet they came from.

• Like 2

I think they'd still be considered fillacellos on the planet they came from.

Is that the planet 'holy fuckin sheep shit man'?

Not great pics

On the left there is some outdoor sour OG, made about 2 months ago, in the middle is some MK oil that was still in the dish scraped out and put in the vac chamber with an ambient heat of around 105f, it was like crystal to start with and the one on the left is a small run of plush trim.

gallery_78415_5978_31705.jpg

luci, I'm not keep on those col/black stacks, is there any way of asking the seller to not send any black ones? they are the shit and I'm going to see myself needing at least one more set.

Edited by -2hi
  • Like 3

that might be so og. but there's not a bit of her, not one, that i wouldnt gladly put in my mouth :wub:

edit - im a sucker for a lady in with big spectacles :wassnnme:

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 1

Guest Glasto

Got a nice surprise this morning, an OG bub that was ordered before Mr OG had his accident.

Its a dual dome/bowl for smoking oil/hash and the occasional bud too.

gallery_75160_6435_15502.jpg

Nice work OG :yep:

• Like 9

fuckin ell bro not the 'b' word lol

get out the thread go sit on your own somewhere and give you a talking too

:russian: :russian:

Edited by Jiffa
  • Like 5

Guest Glasto

Thanks Zion , watch your language tho lol Dont want to get her dirty yet either, think its going to festival as thats what it was originally ordered for, looks like it came in time :)

@Jiffa that word is hated round here, especially after breaking my HMK the other night :(

• Like 3