Nutes

dessi31

hey guys pain again. Needed to ask some advice. My 2 sweet seed S.A.D autos are now 37 an 38 days, they're sprouting lil white hairs all over now (altho they're still small due to their lack of light in the 1st week :( ), my question is this. I've not grown autos b4 or used biobizz an plant magic bloom, & I'm unsure when to change the feed from fish mix to bloom?? Also it says I can use the fish mix as a foliar spray but doesn't on the OT bloom. Can bloom be used as a foliar spray?? Thanks guys xxxxx lol lol lol lol

Edited by dessi31
  • Like 2

Go for soil drench in flowering rather than a foliar spray. I like to consider the first 2weeks from the pistils forming as the transition from the veg period. You could introduce the bloom in mild doses and build it up over the 2 weeks. I have never used fishmix so im unsure if you could combine it with bloom or not. Atb

• Like 2

come on guys don't be shy I really could do with some advice on this. I would do it this way (unless some1 gives me diff info). I would flush the plant thru let it drip dry then the next feed would be OT bloom. Does any1 know if I should do it differently?? I do always flush my plants a week or so b4 harvest anyway as I find it's a much smoother smoke & have researched this, because apparently if u feed right up to harvest that it's a harsh smoke and flushing (in my experience) def works lol lol lol nxxxx

Edited by dessi31

My rule of thumb is start the nutes around day 28 (ish) or about 2 weeks after they've been in their final pots, I do try and read them though, if there a nice green colour, I'll hold off the nutes until I think they need it, sometimes I bypass grow nutes & go straight to bloom, this can be strain dependant though as the StartRyders I'm currently growing had 2-3 feeds of grow before switching to bloom, by the stage your at though I'd usually be on around 2-3ml per litre Bloom.

I've never used fish mix so can't help with that & maybe post a pic or 2 as it will be easier to advise if we can see them

Hope that helps & good luck :yep:

• Like 1

I've got a Green Poison Auto and +Speed now in their sixth week and have been giving VitaLink bloom 3ml/l.for the past week. It's my first time with both autos and coir and the feed has slightly more nitrogen in it than potassium. Is this normal?

Sorry if that seems off topic/threadjacking, just seemed like an appropriate place to ask.

perfect place hun and i don't mind at all ha ha xxxx lol xxx

• Like 1

The photos are a bit small so its hard to tell exactly, but there looking healthy enough, maybe just starting to pale a touch so I'd start thinking about introducing a small amount of Bloom, maybe 1 ml per litre

• Like 1

Well babies r on bloom now and they're looking really good nice dark green and they smell gorgeous. Mmm Mmm but luv watching em grow, feeling the need 2 grow something with some colour in it 4 a change hee hee any suggestions guys xx

...feeling the need 2 grow something with some colour in it 4 a change hee hee any suggestions guys xx

If you want to stick to autos then maybe check out the Red Family which Sweet Seeds offer.

I always struggle with nutrient levels with autos (struggling at the moment!) as some like a little and some like a bit more so if you have a few plants growing it can be a bit of a guessing game to a certain extent. :yep:

• Like 2

If you want to stick to autos then maybe check out the Red Family which Sweet Seeds offer.

I always struggle with nutrient levels with autos (struggling at the moment!) as some like a little and some like a bit more so if you have a few plants growing it can be a bit of a guessing game to a certain extent. :yep:

Yeah they do look nice once my current babies are done I really want to try Sweet Seeds Black Cream